Odisha Public Service Commission Recruitment 2019 Notification – Detailed Info
- Name of the Conducting Board: Odisha Public Service Commission
- Post Name: Assistant Agriculture Engineers (Group B)
- Total Number of Vacancies: 130 Posts.
- Advertisement No: 02 OF 2019-20
- Job Type: Current Government Jobs
- Initial Date to fill & submit the Application form: 17th July 2019
- Closing Date to submit Online application: 16th August 2019
- Last Date for the payment of the Application fee: 21st August 2019
- OPSC Assistant Agriculture Engineer (AAE) Syllabus 2019
- OPSC Assistant Agriculture Engineer (AAE) Admit Card 2019
- Mode of Application: Online
- Official Portal: www.opsc.gov.in
OPSC Assistant Agriculture Engineer Recruitment 2019
Hi Guys, Are you looking for Govt Jobs in Odisha? If your response is “Yes”, then check the complete details of OPSC Asst Agriculture Engineer Notification 2019 here.
In reference with Advt No: 02 OF 2019-20, Odisha Public Service Commission has rolled out OPSC Recruitment 2019 Notification on its official portal. Through this Odisha PSC Recruitment, the officials are hiring the eligible applicants to the posts of Assistant Agriculture Engineers (Group B). These 130 Vacancies are going to be filled by Odisha Agriculture & Food Production Service under Agriculture & Farmers Empowerment Department. Application forms are invited through online mode. The Apply Online link is made available @ www.opsconline.gov.in from 17/07/2019 to 16/08/2019. The Selection of the candidates for these posts is temporary but likely to be permanent.
Job seekers who want to settle in Odisha state can grab this chance & apply for OPSC Asst Agriculture Engineer Recruitment 2019 before the due date. In this article, we have shared the full information of Odisha PSC Notification, vacancies, eligibility, selection process, pay scale, how to apply, etc for your convenience purpose.
OPSC Asst. Agriculture Engineer Vacancy 2019
- Post Names: Assistant Agriculture Engineer
- No. of Posts: 130 Posts (W-42).
The category-wise OPSC Vacancy details are as follows.
- Unreserved: 41 (W-13)
- SEBC: 37 (W-09)
- Scheduled Caste: 27 (W-09)
- Scheduled Tribe: 35 (W-11)
Odisha PSC Assistant Agriculture Engineer Jobs Eligibility Criteria
The two important parameters which candidates have to possess in order to get eligible for OPSC Assistant Agriculture Engineer Recruitment 2019 are provided below. Go ahead & apply if eligible.
- Candidates must be a citizen of India.
- Candidates should have the minimum age of above 21 years and maximum age below 32 years as on 1st January 2019. i.e, He/ She must have been born not earlier than 2nd January 1987 & not later than 1st January 1998.
- Upper age relaxation is applicable as per the Govt. rules as follows.
- For SC, ST, SEBC, Women candidates: 05 Years
- PWD Candidates: 10 Years.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s degree in Agricultural Engineer from any university recognized by the State government or Govt. of India.
- Must have the knowledge of Odia.
The selection of the eligible candidates for the OPSC Assistant Agriculture Engineer Posts will be based on the following.
- Written Test
The officials will offer an attractive pay scale to the selected candidates for Odisha PSC Asst Agriculture Engineer Vacancy as below.
- Rs. 9, 300 – 34, 800/- with Grade Pay of Rs. 4, 600/- plus usual dearness & other allowances.
Odisha PSC Asst Agri Engineer Recruitment 2019 Application Procedure
Before filling the OPSC Assistant Agriculture Engineer Application form, candidates have to go through the advertisement details carefully. The Apply Online link will be available on its official portal from 17th July 2019 & last date to submit the online form is 16th August 2019. While filling the form, applicants can follow these simple guidelines or instructions shared for your convenience purpose.
- Go to the official website i.e, www.opsc.gov.in or www.opsconline.gov.in
- On the homepage, find the relevant tab “Advertisement for Asst. Agriculture Engineer Posts (Advt No. 02 of 2019-20)”
- Click on that link & download the official OPSC Notification Pdf.
- Go through the instructions provided in the notification.
- Ensure the Eligibility criteria & then hit on the “Apply Online” tab.
- Enter the personal, academic & other details in the Application form.
- Pay the application fee.
- Upload the required documents in the prescribed format.
- Finally, take the hard copy of the OPSC Assistant Agriculture Engineer Application form for future reference.
- Candidates are required to pay the non-refundable & non-adjustable fee of Rs. 500/-.
- Applicants belonging to SC/ST categories of Odisha state and PH candidates are exempted from the payment of the application fee.
- The fee payment can be done through SBI challan generated from the computer, any other mode of fee payment are not accepted.
- OPSC Asst Agriculture Engineer Notification 2019
- Apply Online
- Download OPSC AAE Model Question Papers
- OPSC AAE Results
You can Also Apply for