Odisha PSC AHO Recruitment 2019 Notification
- Name of the PSC: Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC)
- Name of the Recruitment Service: Odisha Horticulture Service
- Advt Number 23 of 2018/19
- Total No. of Vacancies: 63
- Post of the Vacancy: Assistant Horticulture Officer (AHO)
- Starting date of the Application Process: 28th May 2019
- Last date for Submission of Application: 27th June 2019
- Selection Process: Written Test & Interview
- Category: Govt Jobs
- Application Mode: ONLINE
- Official Website: http://www.opsc.gov.in/
- OPSC Assistant Horticulture Officer (AHO) Exam Results 2019 – Check Here
- OPSC AHO Admit Card 2019 – Download Here
- Download OPSC AHO Sample Test Papers
Apply 63 OPSC AHO 2019 Jobs
Aspirants those who are looking for Odisha Govt Jobs get ready to apply for this OPSC Assistant Horticulture Officer Recruitment 2019. Only 63 openings are going to be filled at this time by bachelor degree passed candidates. Below 21 years of aged persons are not willing to apply. Contenders can submit their application form from 28th May 2019 onwards.
Participate in the upcoming written test and interview rounds for being selected as AHO. Under the Department of Agriculture & Farmer’s Empowerment, the hired candidates have to work. To get more details related to OPSC Recruitment, candidates may check the below-given sessions carefully and start the application procedure.
Odisha PSC AHO Vacancies
The number of empty positions are to be filled in the Public Service Commission of Odisha is 63. Category wise splitting of Assistant Horticulture Officer positions is mentioned below.
- Unreserved – 24 Jobs
- SEBC – 04 Jobs
- SC – 11 Jobs
- ST – 24 Jobs
OPSC AHO Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
The qualification to apply for AHO in Class II of Group B posts is a Bachelor of Science Degree in Horticulture/ Bachelor of Science Degree in Agriculture from any recognised university.
The minimum age for applicants is 21 years and the upper age limit is 32 years as on 01st January 2019. The age relaxation for SC/ST candidates is 05 years.
OPSC AHO Salary
The monthly income offered to OPSC AHO Vacancy selected candidates is Rs.9,300- 34,800/- and Grade pay of Rs.4600/-
Candidates must secure a good score in the written examination and interview which is going to be conducted soon by the selection committee.
Odisha PSC Asst Horticulture Officer Application Process
- Submit applications through ONLINE mode for OPSC AHO Recruitment 2019.
- The online portal link activates from 28th May 2019.
- 27th June 2019 would be the last date for submitting applications.
How to Apply Online?
- Visit the official website of OPSC.
- Go to NOTIFICATION page.
- Click on the recruitment notice you are willing to apply.
- Read the terms and conditions.
- If eligible tap on http://www.opsconline.gov.in/
- Fill the details in the application form displayed on your PC.
- Upload all the scanned copies of documents, Photo & Signature
- Make payment and recheck the entered details once again.
- Tap on Submit button and take the printout of the application form.
- Application fee for Gen/ OBC category applicants is Rs.500/-
- For SC/ST participants there is no fee.
You Can Also Check For
- Cuttack District Court Recruitment 2019
- SLBSRSV Professors Recruitment 2019
- OFB Chargeman Jobs 2019 Notification
- Syndicate Bank SO Recruitment 2019
- SSC MTS 2019 Notification
Job Searchers stay tuned to our job portal DRONA.IN for knowing current openings taking place across State & Central wide. Download Daily Employment News by clicking here.