OPSC AHO 2019 Admit Cards @ opsc.gov.in
Odisha Public Service Commission is busy in making arrangements to release admit cards for the written exam of Assistant Horticulture Officer post in the upcoming months. So, the enrolled candidates of OPSC Assistant Horticulture Officer Recruitment 2019 can download an admit card with the official link which is in lower sections. Is the official link to know more details of OPSC hall tickets.
OPSC Assistant Horticulture Officer Hall Tickets 2019 Details
- Name of the Recruitment PSC: Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC)
- Name of the Recruitment Service: Odisha Horticulture Service
- Total No. of Vacancies: 63
- Post of the Vacancy: Assistant Horticulture Officer (AHO)
- Starting date of the Application Process: 28th May 2019
- Last date for Submission of Application: 27th June 2019
- Category: Admit Card
- Selection Process: Written Test & Interview
- Check out more Upcoming Government Jobs 2019
- Application Mode: ONLINE
- Official Website: http://www.opsc.gov.in/
- OPSC Assistant Horticulture Officer (AHO) Exam Results 2019 – Check Here
- Advertisement Number: 23 of 2018/19
- Download OPSC AHO Sample Test Papers – Click Here
Download Odisha PSC AHO Hall Ticket 2019
Hello Guys!!! Good news for those who applied for Odisha PSC AHO Recruitment 2019. The crew of OPSC has begun their action to activate the admit card download link for Assistant Horticulture Officer shortly. So, get ready with the login details such as registration number or hall ticket, date of birth and password. By using this info only candidates can easily download their hall tickets. Furthermore, this article is furnished with the topics like selection process, details on OPSC AHO Hall Ticket, important documents to carry along with an admit card and how to download admit card. Candidates are recommended to stick to this page to get instant updates of admit card release date. Look at more Odisha Govt Jobs 2019.
Selection Process for Asst Horticulture Officer by Odisha PSC 2019
In general, the OPSC hires the contenders based on written exam and interview. Contenders those who performed well in the first round i.e., written exam they will be promoted to the last round called as an interview. Finally, the crew will announce the selected candidates after completion of the selection procedure. The rounds are as follows
- Written Examination
Data Enlisted on OPSC Asst Horticulture Officer Hall Ticket 2019
Actually, the Odisha Public Service Commission Assistant Horticulture Officer carries information like enrollment number, date of birth, exam centre etc., They are as follows
- Candidate’s Name
- Gender(Male/ Female)
- Date of Birth
- Space for the Candidate to Sign
- Registration Number
- Instructions to follow during the Exam
- Date of Examination
- Space for the Invigilator to Sign
- Examination Centre Code
- Test Centre
- Applicant’s Photograph
- Name of the Father
Important ID Proofs to take Along with the OPSC AHO Call Letter 2019
Candidates are advised to carry a few additional government authorised documents along with Odisha Asst Horticulture Officer hall tickets to an exam hall for the sake of identification. They are on lines
- PAN card
- Bank Passbook
- Ration Card
- Voter ID
- Any Authorized ID Proof Signed by Gazetted Officer
- Aadhar Card
- College ID
- Driving License
How to Download OPSC AHO Admit Card 2019?
- Firstly, reach the official website of Odisha Public Service Commission i.e., opsc.gov.in
- Find an appropriate link to download the OPSC Admit Card from the home page.
- Then, click on that link.
- Fill the details necessary such as Enrollment Number, Date of Birth during the time of Login.
- After that verify the details filled twice before clicking on the Submit Button.
- Later on, you will get the OPSC Hall Ticket on a new page.
- At Last, keep a print out of Odisha PSC AHO 2019 Admit Card and preserve it for future reference.
Download OPSC AHO Admit Card 2019
Direct Link to Load: Odisha PSC Asst Horticulture Officer Hall Tickets 2019
You May Also Like