≡ Menu

Odisha PSC Assistant Executive Engineer Exam Results 2019 – OPSC Cut Off Marks

Download OPSC AEE Result 2019

Odisha Public Service Commission is going to declare the written results for the Assistant Executive Engineer shortly. Aspiring candidates who are showing interest and written in the exam can download the results of AEE through this page. And after qualified candidates in the written exam will be allowed to attend the final selection round. You can download the merit list of the candidates of AEE exam results 2019. And look at more Odisha Govt Jobs 2019  

OPSC Assistant Executive Engineer Results- 2019

  • Organisation Name: Odisha Public Service Commission
  •  Name of the Post: Assistant Executive Engineer (AEE)
  • Number of Vacancies: 386 
  • Qualification: Engineering in Civil/Mechanical
  • Exam Mode: Online
  • Category: Results
  • Selection Process: Written Test/Interview
  • Govt Jobs in India
  • Official Site: http://www.opsc.gov.in/

OPSC Recruitment – 2019

OPSCOdisha Public Service Commission has received applications to fill the posts of  Assistant Executive Engineer (AEE). OPSC has 386 posts. Degree completed contenders are eligible for AEE positions. Check all the details regarding the educational qualification and age limit through the OPSC AEE Recruitment 2019.

Selection Process of  OPSC AEE Exam 2019

OPSC board has its selection procedure. The selection of candidates for the recruitment to the posts of AEE based on written exam and voice test. Those who performed well in all phases will be appointed as AEE in OPSC. 

  • Written Examination
  • Voice Test

PSC Odisha AEE Cut off Marks 2019

Candidates need to know the importance of cut off marks for every exam. The candidates who score the minimum or above the required cut off marks will be treated as qualified for further rounds or else they will be treated as disqualified. The cut-off marks of AEE Mains is judged based on factors like mentioned below:

  • Total applicants appeared for the exam.
  • Category
  • Availability of  Seats
  • Previous year cutoff marks.  

OPSC Assistant Executive Engineer Merit List 2019

The worthy candidate’s marks will be listed at the top. The candidates who score high in the test will be called for the next round. Candidates who took part in the Odisha Public Service Commission AEE written examination are eagerly looking for OPSC AEE Results 2019. So, here we have given the complete details of results, cut off marks and merit list pdf in this page.

Odisha PSC AEE Exam Pattern 2019

Total marks for the above examination is 400. 90% of marks is for objective type, and the remaining 10% is for a voice test. The written test consists of  2 papers, i.e., paper-I & paper-II carry 180 marks each. Voice test consists of 40 marks. The OPSC will prepare a selected list of candidates on the order of merit.  The list is arranged as per the vacancy based on marks scored in the objective type test (written exam).

Steps to Download OPSC Assistant Executive Engineer Results 2019  

  1. Visit Official Website http://www.opsc.gov.in/
  2. Go to the career option tab.
  3. Check for Results link and click it.
  4. Click on OPSC AEE result
  5. Enter your Roll Number & Required Details as per rules.
  6. Check the results.
  7. Download it.
  8. Take the printout and keep it safe for further reference.

Download link of OPSC Assistant Executive Engineer Results 2019  

Direct Link to Load: Odisha PSC AEE 2019 Exam Result

You May Also Like

View all contributions by

iDrona with its unique collection of high quality resources provides excellent guidance to its government job aspirant followers. It provides important study material, previous question papers, and all the needed updates related to all the government job exams.

{ 0 comments… add one }

Leave a Comment