Odisha PSC AAE Results 2019 – Brief Information
- Name Of the Authority: Odisha Public Service Commission
- Post Name: Assistant Agriculture Engineers (Group B)
- Total Number of Vacancies: 31
- Advertisement No: 10 OF 2019-20
- Job Type: Current Government Jobs
- Mode of Application: Online
- Selection Process: Written Test & Viva Voice
- Exam Date: Update Later
- Name of The Category: Sarkari Results
- Result Release Date: Notify Soon
- Work Location: Odisha
- Check Odisha Govt Jobs here.
- Official Portal: opsc.gov.in
OPSC Assistant Executive Engineer Result 2019
After the completion of the exam, applicants of OPSC AEE Recruitment have been searching for the exam results. So, we have updated the latest news on OPSC AAE Results 2019 is provided here. The officials of Odisha Public Service Commission is going to declare the written test results on the official website. The applicants who have attended the Odisha Asst Agriculture Engineer Exam 2019 can either go to the website or stay on this page to get the results. Here we have given a direct link in the below segments.
On this page, aspirants can fetch OPSC Assistant Agriculture Engineer Result along with the Cutoff marks. People can know whether they got selected or not by checking the result & merit list. Moreover, individuals can follow the below steps to access OPSC Results 2019.
How to Download OPSC AAE Results 2019?
- Log on to the official website of Odisha Public Service Commission i.e http://www.opsc.gov.in/
- Now, the candidates will get the OPSC Home page on the screen.
- Go to either What’s new section of the welcome page or the result page.
- Find the link to obtain OPSC AAE Results 2019 Online.
- Click on that link.
- The login page will be displayed.
- Enter the appropriate data in the credentials like Application Number/ Hall ticket number, Date of birth.
- Click on the submit button.
- Now Odisha AAE Result 2019 will be available on the screen.
- Therefore check your result & download it.
- Finally, take the print of the result page for future use.
OPSC Assistant Agriculture Engineer Selection Procedure
As part of the OPSC AAE Recruitment 2019, the board is going to hire the eligible & talented contenders by conducting the following rounds as the selection process. Candidates who got good marks in the written exam will be called to the next round i.e., viva-voce test. After the completion of the selection procedure, the OPSC officials announce the merit list/selected candidates on the official website.
- Written Exam
- Viva voice test
www.opsc.gov.in Asst Agriculture Engineer Jobs 2019
Here is an excellent job opportunity for those job hunters who are eagerly waiting for the latest Odisha Govt Jobs? Odisha Public Service Commission issues various notifications to fill their vacancies. Likewise, it came with the advertisement number 10 OF 2019-20 to select 130 candidates.
The recruitment is conducted to select interested people for Assistant Agriculture Engineer (Group A) posts. Individuals can apply online for Odisha AAE Jobs on or before the end date.
Odisha AAE Cut Off Marks
It is important for all the candidates to check OPSC Asst Agriculture Engineer Cut Off Marks after the completion of the exam. The higher officials released the cut off before the declaration of results. By knowing the cutoff, people can estimate their score in the exam. The preparation of cut off by the board is depending on the following factors.
- No of vacancies
- Total Number of people attended the written test
- Highest marks secured by people, etc
- We also update the official cut off for SC ST OBC General PWD candidates whenever it declared by authorities.
OPSC AAE Merit List 2019
Odisha PSC AAE Merit List contains the names & application numbers of the qualified candidates. The individuals whose name is available on the merit list means they are shortlisted for the next rounds of the selection process. The position in the merit list tells the rank of the contender in the exam.
Download Odisha Asst Agriculture Engineer Result 2019
Other Current & Live Govt Jobs in India
Download OPSC AEE Result 2019
Odisha Public Service Commission is going to declare the written results for the Assistant Executive Engineer shortly. Aspiring candidates who are showing interest and written in the exam can download the results of AEE through this page. And after qualified candidates in the written exam will be allowed to attend the final selection round. You can download the merit list of the candidates for AEE exam results 2019. And look at more Odisha Govt Jobs 2019.
OPSC Assistant Executive Engineer Results 2019
- Organization Name: Odisha Public Service Commission
- Name of the Post: Assistant Executive Engineer (AEE)
- Number of Vacancies: 386
- Qualification: Engineering in Civil/Mechanical
- Exam Mode: Online
- Category: Results
- Selection Process: Written Test/Interview
- Govt Jobs in India
- Official Site: http://www.opsc.gov.in/
OPSC Recruitment 2019
OPSC – Odisha Public Service Commission has received applications to fill the posts of Assistant Executive Engineer (AEE). OPSC has 386 posts. Degree completed contenders are eligible for AEE positions. Check all the details regarding the educational qualification and age limit through the OPSC AEE Recruitment 2019.
Selection Process of OPSC AEE Exam 2019
OPSC board has its selection procedure. The selection of candidates for the recruitment to the posts of AEE based on written exam and voice test. Those who performed well in all phases will be appointed as AEE in OPSC.
- Written Examination
- Voice Test
PSC Odisha AEE Cut off Marks 2019
Candidates need to know the importance of cut off marks for every exam. The candidates who score the minimum or above the required cut off marks will be treated as qualified for further rounds or else they will be treated as disqualified. The cut-off marks of AEE Mains is judged based on factors like mentioned below:
- Total applicants appeared for the exam.
- Availability of Seats
- Previous year cutoff marks.
OPSC Assistant Executive Engineer Merit List 2019
The worthy candidate’s marks will be listed at the top. The candidates who score high in the test will be called for the next round. Candidates who took part in the Odisha Public Service Commission AEE written examination are eagerly looking for OPSC AEE Results 2019. So, here we have given the complete details of results, cut off marks and merit list pdf in this page.
Odisha PSC AEE Exam Pattern 2019
The Total marks for the above examination are 400. 90% of marks is for objective type, and the remaining 10% is for a voice test. The written test consists of 2 papers, i.e., paper-I & paper-II carry 180 marks each. The voice test consists of 40 marks. The OPSC will prepare a selected list of candidates on the order of merit. The list is arranged as per the vacancy based on marks scored in the objective type test (written exam).
Steps to Download OPSC Assistant Executive Engineer Results 2019
- Visit Official Website http://www.opsc.gov.in/
- Go to the career option tab.
- Check for Results link and click it.
- Click on OPSC AEE result
- Enter your Roll Number & Required Details as per rules.
- Check the results.
- Download it.
- Take the printout and keep it safe for further reference.
Download link of OPSC Assistant Executive Engineer Results 2019
Direct Link to Load: Odisha PSC AEE 2019 Exam Result
You May Also Like