ONGC Tripura Asset Recruitment 2019
- Name Of the Organisation: Oil And Natural Gas Corporation Limited
- Post Names: Apprentice
- Number Of Vacancies: 63
- Mode Of Application: OFFLINE
- Advt. No: ONGC/TRIPURA ASSET/APPR/2/2019
- Starting Date To Apply: 10th August 2019
- Last Date To Apply: 22nd August 2019
- Job Category: Government Jobs
- Work Location: Agartala
- Official Site: https://www.ongcindia.com
Oil & Natural Gas Apprentice Recruitment 2019
Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited is inviting applications from the candidates for apprentice jobs. Interested job aspirants can send applications for Secretariat Assistant, Welder, Computer Operator and programming, electrician and other posts. You can also check the selection process, eligibility criteria, application fee and how to apply steps of ONGC Tripura Asset Recruitment Notification in the following sections.
People who fulfill the educational qualifications, the age limit can apply for 63 ONGC Apprentice Jobs 2019. Eligible contenders have a chance to fill applications from 10th August 2019 to 22nd August 2019. Look into more Tripura Govt Jobs.
ONGC Tripura Apprentice Vacancies 2019
Vacancies for different apprentice posts are listed below.
- Secretarial Assistant: 6
- Computer Operator and Programming: 2
- Electrician: 6
- Fitter: 19
- Machinist: 2
- Mechanic (Motor Vehicle): 21
- Welder: 7
- Total Number of Apprentice Vacancies: 63
Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Ltd Tripura Asset Recruitment 2019 Eligibility Criteria details are on this page. People need to fulfill these requirements to apply for Apprentice Vacancy.
- Secretarial Assistant – ITI in Secretarial Assistant trade
- Computer Operator and Programming Assistant (COPA) – ITI in COPA Trade
- Electrician – ITI in Electrician Trade
- Fitter – ITI in Fitter Trade
- Machinist – ITI in Machinist Trade
- Mechanic (Motor Vehicle) – ITI in Mechanic Motor Vehicle Trade
- Welder – ITI passed out in the trade of Welder (Gas & Electric)
The minimum and maximum age criteria of individuals based on their categories are given here.
- General: 18 to 24 years
- OBC Non-Creamy Layer: 18 to 27 years
- SC/ST: 18 to 29 years
- Persons with Disability: 18 to 34 years
Upper age relaxation for SC/ST contenders is 5 years, 3 years for OBC candidates. And for PWD aspirants, maximum age relaxation is up to 10 years.
- Selection of applicants will be done through the merit list prepared from the qualifying examination in the respective trade.
- The appointment will be offered to the merit candidates as per priority.
ONGC Tripura Asset Apprentice Salary
To know about the pay scale details, intenders are suggested to refer to the official notification.
All the eligible and interested contenders have to apply for ONGC Tripura Asset Jobs 2019 on or before the end date. Get the step by step process that helps you in sending the application forms successfully.
How To Apply For ONGC Tripura Recruitment 2019?
- Contenders must open the official site of Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited i.e www.ongcindia.com
- Go to the career section on the ONGC home page.
- Find the appropriate link to fetch ONGC Tripura Apprentice Notification 2019.
- Click on that link.
- Later, go through all the instructions and guidelines.
- People who satisfy the eligibility conditions should download the ONGC Asset Application form.
- Fill the necessary details on the application form.
- Attach the photograph and few documents to the filled form.
- Finally, send it to the postal address via speed post/ registered post.
Documents To be attached with the application form
- Aspirants should have an active email id and mobile number.
- Must have Aadhar card.
- Copy of Consolidated Mark sheet.
- Date of the Birth document, 10th standard certificate
- Passport size photograph
- Copy of Aadhar card
- Cast Certificate
- Copy Of PAN Card
You Can Also Apply For