ONGC Jobs 2019 – Security, Finance & Accounts Officers
Oil and Natural Gas Corporation has published a new notification for hiring to the Executive posts of Medical Officer, Security Officer, Finance & Accounts Officer, AEE & Fire Officer on 29th May 2019. So, interested and eligible contenders may fill the forms with an official link which is in lower sections. It is a good opportunity for job seekers to grab a job in Uttarakhand Govt Jobs 2019. 18th June 2019 is the last date to submit the filled forms on official site and 29th May 2019 is the deadline to pay an offline payment. Is the link to know further details of this employment notice.
ONGC Executive Recruitment 2019 Details
- Recruitment Board Name: Oil and Natural Gas Corporation
- Total No. of Vacancies: 107
- Post Name: Executives
- Starting date of the Application Process: 29th May 2019
- Last date for Submission of Application: 18th June 2019
- Selection Process: Written Test (CBT) & Interview
- Govt Jobs in India 2019
- Application Mode: ONLINE
- Official Website: https://www.ongcindia.com/wps/wcm/connect/en/home/
The total number of vacancies is going to fill is 107 Executive posts.
Name of the Post: Executives
- Medical Officer – 42 Posts
- Security Officer – 24 Posts
- Finance & Accounts Officer – 31 Posts
- AEE – 01 Post
- Fire Officer – 09 Posts
Educational Qualification of ONGC Executive Jobs
- For Medical Officer, candidates need to complete MBBS course and 1-year experience in post qualification inline.
- For Security, Finance & Accounts Officer, contenders must possess a postgraduate degree certificate.
- For AEE, candidates must have completed a B.tech in any stream with minimum 60% marks.
- And for Fire Officer, Graduate Degree in Fire Engineering with a minimum of 60% marks.
Age limits are mentioned on the basis of categories.
- For unreserved category – 30 years
- For OBC (non-creamy layer) – 33 years
- For SC/ST – 35 years
- For PwD – 35 years
- For Ex-Servicemen (ECO/SSCO) – 35 years
- Relaxation period for SC/ST is 5 years and 3 years for OBC category.
For Tribes/Hillman (rest of India)
- Height – 163cms and for others is 168cms
- Chest – 81cms
- Height – 147 and for others is 152cms
For Tribes/Hillman (Assam)
- Height – 160cms and for others 163cms
- Chest – 79cms
- Height – 147 and for others is 152cms.
Salary for Executive Posts
The selected aspirants will get pay per month is Rs. 60,000/- to Rs.1,80,000/-
The selection process will be conducted for applied candidates of ONGC Executive Notification based on several rounds. Candidates will be shortlisted based on performance in the CBT and called for interview. Finally, after completion of the selection procedure, the crew of ONGC will announce the selected contender’s list.
Application Process for ONGC Recruitment 2019
Mode of applying is through ONLINE. Interested aspirants are suggested to submit the duly filled application forms before the last date of 18th June 2019.
Application fee for Gen/OBC candidates is Rs. 370/-
How to Apply Online?
Contenders must have all scanned copies of documents before submitting the form for ONGC Executive Recruitment. If you are eligible to hold all the terms and conditions which are mentioned in official notification pdf then click on submit option in the online application link.
You May Also Like