4014 Latest ONGC Openings in Northern, Central & Western Sectors
- Trending ONGC AEE Recruitment 2019
- Department Name: Oil and Natural Gas Corporation (ONGC)
- Total No. of Vacancies: 4014
- Advt. No: ONGC/APPR/1/2019/
- Post Name: Apprentice
- Starting date of Application Process: 14/ 03/2019
- Last date for Submission of Application: 28/03/2019
- Date of Results (Tentative) : 01/04/2019
- Document Verification Dates: 08th April 2019 – 12th April 2019
- Joining of candidates : 15th April 2019
- Selection Process: Merit Basis
- Application Mode: ONLINE
- Official Website: https://www.ongcindia.com
- Go through Rojgar Samachar
ONGC Apprentice Recruitment 2019 – 4014 Trade & Technician Apprentice Eligibility & Salary
Hurry Up Job Searchers…….! Here are fresh openings from ONGC. Oil and Natural Gas Corporation has released a notification for filling up of 4014 apprentice vacancies in Northern sector, Mumbai Sector, Western Sector, Eastern Sector, Southern Sector and Central Sectors. The selected candidates for apprenticeship training have to work in any of its 22 work centers. The period of training will be 12 months. If you have any doubts refer the official website of ONGC https://www.ongcindia.com
In Accountant, Assistant Human Resource, Secretarial Assistant, Draughtsman, Electrician, Electronic Mechanic, Fitter, Laboratory Assistant, Machinist, Mechanic Diesel, Surveyor, Welder, Civil, Computer Science etc trades/disciplines the vacancies are to be filled. So, apply for latest Government Job openings. 28th March 2019 is the last date for submission of applications.
Apprentice Vacancy in ONGC Recruitment 2019
Number of apprentice positions to be filled in Oil and Natural Gas Corporation are 4014 jobs.
- Northern Sector – 62 Jobs
- Dehradun : 30
- OVL Delhi : 25
- Jodhpur : 62
- Mumbai Sector – 745 Jobs
- Mumbai : 445
- Goa : 24
- Hazira : 164
- Uran : 112
- Western Sector – 1588 Jobs
- Cambay : 86
- Vadodara : 178
- Ankleshwar : 474
- Ahmedabad : 483
- Mehsana : 367
- Eastern Sector – 769 Jobs
- Jorhat : 95
- Silchar : 49
- Nazira & Sivasagar : 625
- Southern Sector – 653 Jobs
- Chennai : 68
- Kakinada : 51
- Rajahmundry : 306
- Karaikal : 228
- Central Sector – 197 Jobs
- Agartala : 149
- Kolkata : 48
ONGC Jobs Eligibility Criteria
Trade wise qualification is tabulated in the below.
- Aspirants those who are having age less than 18 years can apply.
- Maximum upper age limit for UR category candidates is 24 years, OBC category applicants is 27 years and SC/ ST is 29 years. There is also age relaxation for Persons with disability, go through the official notification.
- Candidates will get monthly stipend as per Apprentice Act, 1961, Apprenticeship Rules 1992.
- Note: No TA/ DA/ Boarding or lodging expenses/ transportation services are provided for aspirants during training.
The selection of applicants will done based on their merit in the academic qualification. It two persons having same merit, the the higher age is considered to appoint.
Apprentice in ONGC Application Process
Only online mode of applications will be accepted by the officials of Oil and Natural Gas Corporation. The ONGC Recruitment 2019 Apply Online Link activates upto 28th March 2019.
How to Apply Online?
- In the first part candidates have to register in below give respective portals.
- Trade Apprentice : https://apprenticeshipindia.org/
- Technician Apprentice : http://www.ongcapprentices.co.in/
- In the Part two contenders have to submit their application form through http://www.ongcapprentices.co.in/
- Be careful and check all the entered details before submission (Once submitted candidates cannot change the details).
- Take printout of application form.
Documents to be carried during Certificate Verification are
- SSC/ Matriculation/ Birth Certificate
- SC/ ST/ OBC/ Disability certificate by reserved category candidates.
- Semester wise/ year wise marks memos/ Certificates of diploma or graduation degree or ITI
- HSC Marksheet
- One passport size photo
- Medical certificate of fitness from registered medical officer.
Central Government Jobs Openings in India