ONGC Apprentice Notification 2019 – Brief information
- Conducting Organization Name: Oil and Natural Gas Corporation (ONGC)
- Name of the Posts: Apprentices
- Total No. of Vacancies: 214 Posts
- Advt Number: ONGC/APPR/2/2019/
- Type of Job: Central Government Jobs
- Initial date to fill the application form: 23rd July 2019
- Closing date for the receipt of the application forms: 5th August 2019
- Application mode: Offline
- Official Portal: https://www.ongcindia.com
ONGC Apprentice Recruitment 2019-20
Recently, Oil and Natural Gas Corporation has issued an advertisement regarding the recruitment of candidates for Apprentice posts. There are 214 vacancies to be filled through this ONGC Recruitment 2019. Interested aspirants can check the notification details before applying for ONGC Jobs. The last date for the submission of the application form is 5th August 2019. Scroll down the page to get the complete details of ONGC Apprentice Recruitment 2019 like age limit, qualification, selection criteria, salary, application process, vacancies, etc.
Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Apprentice Vacancy
- Assistant HR-125
- Secretarial Assistant-46
- Electronics Mechanic-03
- Instrument Mechanic-08
- Laboratory Assistant (Chemical Plant)-12
- Computer Operator & Programming Assistant-10
Total No. of Vacancies: 214 Posts.
ONGC Assistant HR Recruitment 2019 Eligibility Criteria
- For Gen/ UR Candidates: 18 – 24 years.
- Upper age relaxation is applicable to the reserved candidates as per the rules.
- Accountant: Bachelors degree in Commerce from a recognized university.
- Assistant HR: Bachelors degree (Graduation) in B.A. or B.B.A from a recognized institute.
- Laboratory Assistant (Chemical Plant): B.Sc. with PCM or PCB or ITI in Lab. Asst (Chemical Plant) Trade.
- For All other posts: ITI in the related trade.
- On the basis of the marks obtained in the academics (Merit basis).
- Document Verification.
- Selected candidates will get a monthly stipend.
ONGC COPA Application Process
Before applying for ONGC Apprentice Jobs, candidates have to first register themselves in online portals of the following agencies of Govt. of India:
- For Trades- Accountant and Assistant Human Resources: With National Skill Development Council (NSDC) at https://apprenticeshipindia.org
- For other Trade Apprentices: With Ministry of Skill Development & Entrepreneurship (MSDE) at http://www.apprenticeship.gov.in
Steps to Apply?
- Postulants can click on the link attached below.
- Download the application form.
- Fill all the details & attach all the required documents.
- Send the application form along with the attached documents to the given address through envelope or courier.
In-charge SDC, ONGC, Mumbai
NBP Green Heights, Plot No. C-69, Bandra Kurla Complex,
Bandra (East), Mumbai-400051
4014 Latest ONGC Openings in Northern, Central & Western Sectors
- Trending ONGC AEE Recruitment 2019
- Department Name: Oil and Natural Gas Corporation (ONGC)
- Total No. of Vacancies: 4014
- Advt. No: ONGC/APPR/1/2019/
- Post Name: Apprentice
- Starting date of Application Process: 14/ 03/2019
- Last date for Submission of Application: 28/03/2019
- Date of Results (Tentative) : 01/04/2019
- Document Verification Dates: 08th April 2019 – 12th April 2019
- Joining of candidates : 15th April 2019
- Selection Process: Merit Basis
- Application Mode: ONLINE
- Official Website: https://www.ongcindia.com
- Go through Rojgar Samachar
ONGC Apprentice Recruitment 2019 – 4014 Trade & Technician Apprentice Eligibility & Salary
Hurry Up Job Searchers…….! Here are fresh openings from ONGC. Oil and Natural Gas Corporation has released a notification for filling up of 4014 apprentice vacancies in Northern sector, Mumbai Sector, Western Sector, Eastern Sector, Southern Sector and Central Sectors. The selected candidates for apprenticeship training have to work in any of its 22 work centers. The period of training will be 12 months. If you have any doubts refer the official website of ONGC https://www.ongcindia.com
In Accountant, Assistant Human Resource, Secretarial Assistant, Draughtsman, Electrician, Electronic Mechanic, Fitter, Laboratory Assistant, Machinist, Mechanic Diesel, Surveyor, Welder, Civil, Computer Science etc trades/disciplines the vacancies are to be filled. So, apply for latest Government Job openings. 28th March 2019 is the last date for submission of applications.
Apprentice Vacancy in ONGC Recruitment 2019
Number of apprentice positions to be filled in Oil and Natural Gas Corporation are 4014 jobs.
- Northern Sector – 62 Jobs
- Dehradun : 30
- OVL Delhi : 25
- Jodhpur : 62
- Mumbai Sector – 745 Jobs
- Mumbai : 445
- Goa : 24
- Hazira : 164
- Uran : 112
- Western Sector – 1588 Jobs
- Cambay : 86
- Vadodara : 178
- Ankleshwar : 474
- Ahmedabad : 483
- Mehsana : 367
- Eastern Sector – 769 Jobs
- Jorhat : 95
- Silchar : 49
- Nazira & Sivasagar : 625
- Southern Sector – 653 Jobs
- Chennai : 68
- Kakinada : 51
- Rajahmundry : 306
- Karaikal : 228
- Central Sector – 197 Jobs
- Agartala : 149
- Kolkata : 48
ONGC Jobs Eligibility Criteria
Trade wise qualification is tabulated in the below.
- Aspirants those who are having age less than 18 years can apply.
- Maximum upper age limit for UR category candidates is 24 years, OBC category applicants is 27 years and SC/ ST is 29 years. There is also age relaxation for Persons with disability, go through the official notification.
- Candidates will get monthly stipend as per Apprentice Act, 1961, Apprenticeship Rules 1992.
- Note: No TA/ DA/ Boarding or lodging expenses/ transportation services are provided for aspirants during training.
The selection of applicants will done based on their merit in the academic qualification. It two persons having same merit, the the higher age is considered to appoint.
ONGC Application Process
Only online mode of applications will be accepted by the officials of Oil and Natural Gas Corporation. The ONGC Recruitment 2019 Apply Online Link activates upto 28th March 2019.
How to Apply Online?
- In the first part candidates have to register in below give respective portals.
- Trade Apprentice : https://apprenticeshipindia.org/
- Technician Apprentice : http://www.ongcapprentices.co.in/
- In the Part two contenders have to submit their application form through http://www.ongcapprentices.co.in/
- Be careful and check all the entered details before submission (Once submitted candidates cannot change the details).
- Take printout of application form.
Documents to be carried during Certificate Verification are
- SSC/ Matriculation/ Birth Certificate
- SC/ ST/ OBC/ Disability certificate by reserved category candidates.
- Semester wise/ year wise marks memos/ Certificates of diploma or graduation degree or ITI
- HSC Marksheet
- One passport size photo
- Medical certificate of fitness from registered medical officer.
Central Government Jobs Openings in India