OFB Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2020 – Overview
- Board Name: Ordnance Factory Board (OFB)
- Name of the posts: Trade Apprentice
- Total number of vacancies: 6060 posts
- OFRC Advertisement Number: 1457
- Job Type: Govt Jobs in India
- Application form starting date: 10th January 2020
- Application form closing date: 9th February 2020
- Merit list release date: Update soon
- Official portal: https://ofb.gov.in/
- Category: Results
- Application mode: Offline
- Check Central Govt Jobs here
OFB Trade Apprentice Merit List 2020
OFB Trade Apprentice Merit List 2020 will be released by the officials on its official portal. Candidates have to download and check the OFB Trade Apprentice Merit List 2020 to know whether they are eligible for the further selection process or not. Based on the vacancies, the select lists will be prepared and only provisionally selected candidates will be called for document verification and medical examination.
Other details regarding ofb.gov.in Trade Apprentice Merit List 2020 release date, selection process, tie-breaking principals, medical examination, etc are provided below.
The selection of the candidates for OFB Vacancies will be made on the basis of the merit list. OFB Trade Apprentice merit list will be prepared for Ex-ITI and Non-ITI category candidates separately.
ofb.gov.in Trade Apprentice Merit List For Non-ITI Category
The Ordnance Factory Board merit list for Non-ITI category will be prepared factory-wise on the basis of over all percentage of marks in madhyamik or matriculation (Class X standard or equivalent). After the selection, a factory wise common merit list will be prepared and the trades will be allotted by each factory on merit-cum-choice basis.
Ordnance Factory Board Merit List for Ex-ITI category
The OFB Merit list for Ex-ITI category will be prepared factory-wise and trade-wise on the basis of the percentage of marks obtained both in Matriculation and ITI (minimum 50% in aggregate in each). For the purpose of calculation of the % of Matriculation, marks obtained by the candidates in all subjects will be taken into account and for calculation of the % of ITI marks, marks in the provisional/final certificate will be taken.
The selection of candidates will be made based on the factory-wise merit list/select list considering the available vacancies category-wise and factory-wise. The final selection of the candidates will be made in order of merit in each category, separately as per applicable reservations rules.
For the preparation of merit list, the following principals are taken into consideration:
- In case if two candidates have obtained the same marks or percentage, candidates with older age will be preferred
- If the dates of birth are also the same, then the candidates who passed the Matriculation exam earlier will be taken
- Even, if the year of the passing of Matriculation exam is same, candidate name in alphabetical order appearing first will be considered
OFB Trade Apprentice Medical Examination
After the successful completion of document verification of the provisionally selected candidates, the medical examination will be conducted by the respective ordnance and ordnance equipment factory. The date, time, and venue of the medical exam will be informed separately only by the respective factory. Candidates who have passed the medical examination will only be eligible for further process.
Download OFB Trade Apprentice Merit List 2020
Other Related Links