OFB Chargeman Syllabus 2019
OFB Chargeman (Group B) Syllabus 2019 has declared by the officials of Indian Ordnance Factories in their web portal. So, the applied aspirants of OFB Group B Recruitment 2019 can refer this article for complete information about IOF Chargeman Syllabus and OFB Chargeman Exam Pattern.
The latest notification of OFB is ready to fill 1704 vacancies of Group B (Chargeman) posts. So, interested candidates in OFB Chargeman Recruitment 2019 must submit the application form from 10th May 2019 to 09th June 2019. After submitting the application forms contenders need to practice well for the written examination on a scheduled date. Here we have provided complete details about OFB Chargeman Group B Syllabus 2019 and Exam Pattern.
OFB Chargeman 2019 Syllabus PDF & Exam Details
- Organization Board Name: Ordnance Factory Board (OFB)
- Total No. of Posts: 1704
- Post Name: Chargeman
- Look more Govt Jobs 2019
- Starting date of the Application Process: 10th May 2019
- Last date for Submission of Application: 09th June 2019
- Category: Syllabus
- Last Date for receipt of Printout of application form: 16th June 2019
- Place of posting: Across India
- Selection Process: Written Examination, Interview & Documents Verification
- Download OFB Chargeman Question Papers
- Application Mode: ONLINE
- Official Website: http://ofbindia.gov.in/
- OFB Chargeman Admit Card 2019 – Download Here
Ordnance Factory Chargeman (Group B) Exam Pattern 2019
The plan of written examination for Ordnance Factory Board Group B jobs are different from post to post. For Technical posts, total marks are 400 marks and for non-technical posts, total marks are 150 marks. In the below sections clear information has provided about Ordnance Factory Chargeman Syllabus and OFB Group B Exam Pattern 2019. Check here more about Defence Jobs 2019.
Ordnance Factory Chargeman Exam Syllabus PDF 2019
The duration of the examination will be of 3 hours.
For Non-Technical Posts
- General Awareness: 20 Marks
- Indian Culture
- Honours and Awards
- Famous Personalities
- World Organisations
- Indian Geography
- General Science
- Indian Economy
- Indian Politics
- Basic General Knowledge
- Days and Years
- Famous Places in India
- World Geography
- Books and Authors
- Indian History
- Basic English: 10 Marks
- Decision Making
- Reading Sentence Arrangement
- Sentence Improvements
- Paragraph Completion
- Functional Grammar And Vocabulary
- Sentence Reproduction
- Fill In The Blanks
- One Word Substitution
- Sentence Completion/ Fillers
- Idioms –Phrases
- Synonyms/ Antonyms
- Word Usage Common Errors
- Numerical Aptitude – 25 Marks
- Height and Distance.
- Simple Interest.
- Compound Interest.
- Pipes and Cistern.
- Problems on H.C.F and LCM.
- Allegation or Mixture.
- Boats and Streams.
- Ratio and Proportion.
- Problems on Ages.
- Time and Distance.
- Time and Work.
- Non-Verbal Reasoning: 25 Marks
- Clock and Calendar
- Arithmetical Reasoning
- Coding and Decoding
- Number Puzzle
- Paper Cutting and Folding
- Visual Reasoning
- Mathematical Operation
- Statement and Reasoning
- Cube and Dice
- Blood Relation
- Matrix Reasoning
- Venn Diagrams
- Completion of Figure
- Direction and Distance
- Time Sequence, Number and Ranking Test
- Logical Sequence of Words
- Computer Awareness & Applications (O Level): 20 Marks
- MS Office Suite and Shortcut keys
- Basics of DBMS
- Number System and Conversions
- History and Generation of Computers
- Computer Network
- Operating System
- Computer Memory
- Introduction to Computer Organisation
- Computer Software
- Computer and Network Security
- Computer Languages
- Computer Hardware and I/O Devices
- English (or) Hindi including Noting Drafting Knowledge /Skills: 40 Marks
- Conceptual & Application Level in industrial Management for Non-Technical (OTS): 10 Marks
- Conceptual & Application Level in Stores Management for Non-Technical (Stores): 10 Marks
For Technical Posts
For Mechanical, Information Technology, Electrical, Civil, Automobile & Electronics Disciplines syllabus is mentioned below.
- General Awareness ( Conceptual Business Knowledge) & Technical Aptitude): 30 Marks
- Computer Application (O Level): 20 Marks
- General Engineering including Engineering (diploma level0: 30 Marks
- Engineering in respective Trades (diploma level) – 120 marks
For Chemical, Metallurgy, Clothing Technology, Leather Technology disciplines syllabus and exam pattern are given below.
- General Awareness: 30 Marks
- Computer Applications ( O Level) – 20 Marks
- Option 1: General Engineering including Engineering Drawing (diploma level): 30 Marks
- Option 2: General Science & Arthimetic/Analytical Ability
- Option A: Engineering in respective Trades ( diploma level) – 120 Marks
- Option B: Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics with emphasis on Chemistry ( BSc. level)
Note: The medium of written examination for OFB Chargeman (Group B) posts will be in English (or) Hindi
Download Ordnance Factory Chargeman Exam Syllabus 2019
You Can Also Apply For