Download Odisha TET Admit Card 2019
OTET 2019 Admit Card Download link will be released soon. Candidates can get Odisha TET Admit Card at www.bseodisha.ac.in Check Odisha Teacher Eligibility Test Date, simple download steps and selection process details. Get a direct link to fetch the call letter on this page.
OTET Teacher Call Letter 2019 @ www.bseodisha.ac.in – Overview
- Organisation Name: Board Of Secondary Education, Odisha
- Exam Name: Teacher Eligibility Test
- Job Role: Teacher
- Selection Process: Written Exam
- Category Name: Admit Card
- OTET Exam Date: Update Soon
- Odisha Teacher Admit Card Release Date: Notify Later
- Job Type: Teacher Jobs
- Job Location: Odisha
- Official Website: http://www.bseodisha.ac.in/
Odisha TET Admit Cards 2019
We are here to provide you with the new updates on Odisha TET Exam Date & Hall Ticket release date. Odisha Board of Secondary Education is all set to release Odisha TET Admit Card Soon at its official site. Candidates can start downloading the Odisha Teacher Eligibility Test Call Letter from 10 days before the exam date. To get OTE Hall Ticket, applicants must be ready with registration number, password.
Odisha Teacher Eligibility Test Exam Date 2019
According to the official notification, OTET board is planning to conduct Odisha Teacher Written Exam 2019 in the coming months. Contenders who are going for the examination need to collect Odisha TET Admit Card from the below modules.
Odisha TET Recruitment Selection Process
The selection of candidates for Odisha Teacher Recruitment is by conducting the written exam. So individuals need to perform well in the written test to secure Teacher Jobs quickly.
- Written Examination.
Data Available on Odisha Teacher Call Letter 2019
It is mandatory for everyone to verify the details printed on OTET Admit Card 2019. If you find any printing errors, then inform the higher authorities as soon as possible.
- Photograph of Applicant
- Gender(Male/ Female)
- Space for the Signature of the Candidate
- Applicant’s Photograph
- Father Name
- Instructions to follow in the Examination
- Candidate Name
- Registration Number
- Date of Birth
- Space for Invigilator’s Signature
- Examination Date
- Test Centre Venue
Documents to take with Odisha Teacher Admit Card 2019
Applicants need to carry a few additional documents to the exam along with Odisha Teacher Eligibility Test Hall Ticket 2019. Examiner can identify fake candidates by using the below ID proofs.
- Voter ID
- Aadhar Card
- College ID
- Bank Passbook
- Driving License
- Ration Card
- PAN Card
- Any Authorised ID Proof Signed by Gazetted Officer
Download Steps for www.bseodisha.ac.in OTET Hall Ticket 2019
- Primarily, Login to the Odisha Board of Secondary Education Official Webpage.
- The official site is http://www.bseodisha.ac.in/
- At the latest updates section, find the relevant link to download Odisha TET Admit Card 2019.
- Click on that hall ticket link.
- Provide your details like registration number, date of birth, password on the login page.
- Later click on submit button.
- Download OTET bseodisha.ac.in Teacher Call Letter Pdf.
- Finally, take a print out of the hall ticket and attend the exam.
Odisha TET Call Letter 2019
Other Live Jobs in India