Odisha GDS Recruitment 2019 Latest Updates
- Attention(15.04.2019): Odisha Postal Circle GDS Last date Extended
- Name of the Postal Circle: Odisha Postal Circle
- Name of the Post: Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS)
- Total No of Vacancies: 4392 Posts
- Look into More Govt Jobs 2019
- Notification No. EST/1-151/2019(B3)
- Online Application Starting Date: 15th March 2019
- Registration of Fee Last Date: 18th April 2019
- Other Postal Jobs in India 2019
- Last date for Submission of Application (Extended):
15th April 201921st April 2019
- Selection Process: Merit Basis
- Get Latest Odisha Govt Jobs 2019
- Application Mode: ONLINE
- Official Website: https://www.indiapost.gov.in
- Live All Postal Jobs 2019
Odisha Postal GDS Recruitment 2019 – 4392 Odisha GDS Jobs
Odisha Postal Circle Recruitment Notification out with 4392 GDS vacancies. The Officials of Odisha Postal Circle accepts application forms from job seekers from 15th March 2019 to 15th April 2019. People searching for Odisha Postal Job can utilize this opportunity and apply as early as possible. Vacancy details are clearly mentioned in this page. Coming to Job Profile, Branch Postmaster and Assistant Branch Postmaster & Dak Sevak. You can find more details about Odisha Postal Circle recruitment 2019 like eligibility, selection criteria, age limit, application fee, apply link etc.
Odisha Postal Circle GDS Vacancy 2019
4392 Vacancies are going to be filled by the skilled and talented candidates through Odisha GDS Recruitment 2019. Community Wise Vacancy Details are as follows
- EWS – 417
- OBC – 474
- PH-HH – 54
- PH-OH – 48
- PH-OTR – 16
- PH-VH – 16
- SC – 652
- ST – 964
- UR – 1751
GDS Odisha Eligibility Criteria
- To apply for Odisha GDS recruitment 2019, candidates must have the SSC Certificate from recognized board are eligible.
- Min Age – 18 years
- Max Age – 40 years
Go to Official website for detailed age limit and relaxation details.
- BPM – Rs.12,000/-
- ABPM/Dak Sevak – Rs.10,000/-
Odisha GDS Selection Process
- The selection of the applied candidates will be purely based on merit list prepared as per the specifications.
All the willing candidates must send your application forms in ONLINE Mode. The Apply Link will be active from 15th March 2019 to 15th April 2019.
Required Documents to fill Odisha Postal Online Application Form
- SSC Marks Memo
- DOB Proof
- Computer Certificate
- Community Certifiate
- Disability Certificate
- All Male Candidates – Rs. 100/-
- Female and PH Candidates – NIL.
Odisha Govt Jobs You May Like