Odisha Civil Services Admit Card 2019 – Brief Information
- Name of the Commission: OPSC (Odisha Public Service Commission)
- Job Category: Odisha State Govt Jobs 2020
- Name of the Posts: Civil Services (OAS, OFS, OPS, and other) posts
- Advertisement Number: 11 of 2019-20
- Name of the Exam: Odisha Civil Service Examination 2019-20
- Mode of Application: Online
- Total number of vacancies: 153 posts
- Name of the Category: Admit Card
- Selection Procedure: Preliminary Examination, Main Examination, Personality Test or Viva or Interview
- Examination Date: December 2019/ January 2020
- Work Location: Odisha
- Official Portal: http://opsconline.gov.in/index.php or http://www.opsc.gov.in
- Also, check Latest Govt Jobs 2020 here.
Odisha Civil Services Exam Admit Card 2019
Odisha Civil Services Admit Card 2019 will be out in the upcoming days. Job seekers who are done with the registration method can get a direct attachment to fetch the admission letter at the down of this page. Applied individuals must carry OPSC Civil Services Admit Card 2019 to the exam hall. Without having the hall ticket, the examiners will not allow you to take the test.
Intenders need to have details such as application number, date of birth, and password to download the Odisha Civil Services Admit Card. You can also obtain an admission letter release date, its download steps, examination date, and selection procedure details in the below modules.
Applied intenders need to qualify in all the selection rounds to get a job in Odisha Public Service Commission. The selection rounds are as follows:
- Preliminary Examination
- Main Examination
- Personality Test or Viva Voice Test or Interview
opsc.gov.in OAS, OFS, OPS Exam Date 2019
The Odisha PSC conducts the written test for Civil Services Posts in December 2019/ January 2020. We will update the date whenever it releases. The examinees must download Odisha PSC Civil Services OAS, OFS, OPS Exam Admit Card 2019 from this page prior to the link expires.
Details Printed on Odisha PSC OAS, OFS, OPS Exam Call Letter 2019
Intenders must validate the data printed on Odisha PSC OAS, OFS; OPS Exam Admit Card 2019 PDF after downloading it. If you encounter any printing mistakes, then inform the officials at the earliest.
- Applicant’s Date of Birth
- Photograph of the Applicant
- Name of the Conducting Board
- Signature of the Board Councillor
- Enrollment/ Application Number
- Registration Number
- Space box for Applicant’s Signature
- Name of the Examination
- Reporting Time to the Exam Cell
- Full Name of the Candidate
- Name of the Examination Centre
- Name of the Candidate’s Father
- Gender (Male/ Female)
- Venue to the Test Centre
- Hall Ticket Number
- Important Instructions for the Test Takers
- Space for Invigilator’s Signature
- Duration of the Written Examination
- Date and Time of the Test
Documents to Carry for OPSC Civil Services Exam 2019
While going for the written test, aspirants should take any one of the below documents with them along with the OPSC Civil Services Exam 2019 Call Letter. The list of documents are as follows:
- Individual Voter ID
- Employee Id of a Recognized Organization
- PAN Card
- Aadhar Card
- Ration Card
- Any Photo Id Proof signed by Gazetted Officer
- Student Id of A Govt Recognized College/ University
- Bank Account Pass Book
- Applicant’s Driving License
Steps to Download Odisha PSC Civil Services Admit Card 2019?
- Firstly, open the Odisha Public Service Commission official site, i.e. http://www.opsc.gov.in/
- On the What’s New section of the OPSC home page, a direct link to fetch Odisha Civil Services Admit Card 2019 PDF.
- You must provide login credentials such as application number, date of birth.
- Verify the data and submit.
- Hall ticket will get loaded.
- Download it and take a print of Odisha PSC Civil Services Call Letter 2019 PDF for future reference.
- Odisha PSC Official Portal
- Odisha PSC Notification 2020
- Odisha PSC Results
- Odisha PSC Syllabus
- Odisha PSC Papers