Navodaya Vidhyalaya Hall Tickets 2019
Have you been looking for Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti Teacher Hall Ticket 2019? If so, no need to frustrate. The NVS officials will soon release written test NVS TGT PGT Admit Cards. So applicants of NVS Trained Graduate Teacher Jobs 2019 can get the hall tickets for free from the below.
Brief Info – NVS TGT PGT Admit Card 2019
- Name of the Recruitment: Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti
- Number Of Available Vacancies: 2370
- Post Names: Assistant Commissioner (Group-A), Post Graduate Teachers (PGTs) (Group-B), Trained Graduate Teachers (TGTs) (Group-B), Miscellaneous Category of Teachers (Group-B), Female Staff Nurse (Group B), Legal Assistant (Group C), Catering Assistant (Group C) and Lower Division Clerk (Group C)
- Category: Admit Card
- NVS Teacher Exam Date: 5th – 10th September 2019 (tentative)
- Selection Procedure: Written Examination
- Mode of Application: Online
- Official Website: https://navodaya.gov.in/nvs/en/Home1
- Also, check New Government Jobs 2019
NVS Group B, C Hall Ticket 2019
Candidates can get Navodaya Vidyalaya Teacher Admit Card 2019 on this page. Along with the call letter, you can also check the exam date details. But to download NVS Post Graduate Teacher Hall Ticket 2019, applicants must have login details like application number/ registration number, date of birth and password. People are suggested to download the NVS TGT PGT Admit Card as early as possible before the test date to overcome issues.
Selection Process of Navodaya Vidyalaya TGT Recruitment
Candidates need to check NVS TGT PGT LDC Nurse Jobs Selection Process to crack a job. According to an official notification, the selection will be based on an applicant’s performance in the Written Test/ CBT followed by interview or separate personal interaction.
- Written Examination/ Computer Based Test
Details Printed on Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti Admit Card
After downloading the hall ticket/admit card, you need to check whether your information on an admit card are correct or not. If you find any printing mistakes, then contact the officials immediately.
- Name of the Aspirant
- Date of Examination
- Examination Centre Code
- Date of Birth
- Father Name
- Gender(Male/ Female)
- Test Centre
- Enrollment Number
- Reporting Time
- Applicant’s Photograph
- Space for the Candidate’s Signature
- Space for Examiner’s Signature
Required Documents To Carry Along With NVS TGT PGT Admit Card 2019
While attending the written test/ computer-based test, aspirants need to carry below-mentioned documents along with you. Without having any of these at the time of examination, you may not be allowed to attend the test.
- Voter ID
- College ID
- Aadhar Card
- Bank Passbook
- Driving License
- Ration Card
- PAN Card
- Any Valid Identity Proof Signed by Gazetted Office
Steps To Download Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti Hall Ticket
- Visit the Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti Official Webpage. i.e. https://navodaya.gov.in/nvs/en/Home1
- At the home page, you can see what’s new section.
- In that check for NVS TGT PGT Admit Card.
- Click that and provide the required information.
- Required details are like Application number or registration number along with the date of birth, password.
- Once check before click on the submit button.
- Then you can get NVS Hall Ticket.
- Finally, take a hard copy of your NVS Teacher Admit Card for further use.
Download NVS PGT TGT Hall Ticket 2019
Direct Link to load: Navodaya Vidyalaya Teachers & LDC Admit Card
You can also apply for