|Recruitment Board Name||Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti (NVS)|
|Total No. of Vacancies||2370|
|Post Name||Teaching & Non- Teaching Jobs|
|Job Type||Central Govt Jobs|
|Starting date of the Application Process||10th July 2019|
|Last date for Submission of Application||25th August 2019|
|Selection Process||Written Exam|
|Work Location||Pan India|
NVS Teaching & Non -Teaching Jobs 2019
The Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti has brought a career notification for providing job opportunities for unemployed youth of India. The primary purpose of publishing this advertisement is to fill up 2370 Teaching & Non- Teaching posts at Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalayas/ HQ/ Regional Offices of Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti. It has around eight regional offices located in India. Contenders those who are willing to work at any place in India can apply.
Postulants can utilize this chance and apply for PGT, Assistant Commissioner, TGT, Legal Assistant, Female Staff Nurse, Catering Assistant and other jobs that relate to your academic qualification. In general, aspirants show a particular interest in applying for Latest Govt Jobs. If you are one of them? then don’t sit, Start applying from 10th July 2019. NVS is an autonomous organization that works Under Ministry of Human Resource Development, Department of School Education & Literacy.
NVS Teachers Vacancy 2019
For the year 2019, The Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti intends to fill up 2370 Teaching & Non- Teaching Jobs in various places of the Country. The vacancies names, along with post count in a pace, have a look.
- Assistant Commissioner – 05 Jobs
- Post Graduate Teachers (PGT) – 430 Jobs
- Biology – 43
- Chemistry – 45
- Chemistry – 16
- Economics – 63
- English – 37
- Geography – 38
- Hindi – 35
- History – 46
- Maths – 48
- Physics – 39
- Computer Science – 20
- Trained Graduate Teachers (TGT) – 1154 Jobs
- English – 279
- Hindi – 320
- Maths – 256
- Science – 139
- Social Studies – 160
- Miscellaneous Category of Teachers – 564 Jobs
- Music – 111
- Art – 130
- PET Male – 148
- PET Female – 105
- Librarian – 70
- Female Staff Nurse (Group B) – 55 Jobs
- Legal Assistant (Group C) – 01 Jobs
- Catering Assistant (Group C) – 26 Jobs
- Lower Division Clerk – 135 Jobs
Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti Jobs Eligibility Criteria
Postulants must note that the KVS is very crucial in determining the candidate’s eligibility conditions like Educational Qualification and Age Limit. So, check your eligibility twice before starting the application procedure.
- Senior Secondary Certificate holders can apply for Lower Division Clerk & Catering Assistant jobs.
- For other posts, the qualification is a Bachelor's degree/Master’s degree in respective subjects from a recognized university.
- Applicants must have minimum post qualification experience which can be known by referring to the official notification.
- Upper age limit for Assistant Commissioner post applicants is 45 years, PGT is 40 years, Miscellaneous Category of teacher, Staff Nurse is 35 years, LDC is 27 years, and Legal Assistant is 32 years.
NVS Non – Teaching Vacancies Salary
- The selected candidates for Assistant Commissioner posts will get a monthly income of Rs.78800-209200/- in level 12.
- Hired contenders for PGT post will get monthly remuneration of Rs.47600-151100/- in level 8.
- The monthly income offered to Miscellaneous Category of teachers and female staff nurse is Rs.44900-142400/-
- The candidates selected for Legal Assistant will get pay in between Rs.35400- 112400/-
- The monthly income given for Catering Assistant holders is Rs.25500-81100/-
- Contenders who appointed to work as LDC will get pay in the level 2 of Rs.19900-63200/-
NVS Teaching Jobs Selection Process
The selection committee will take measures to hire candidates who perform well in the Written examination/ Computer Based Test and interview session. The exam will be conducted from 05th September 2019 to 10th September 2019. There is sufficient time for preparation. So, candidates, we advise you to utilize the time properly and get a job in the form of KVS. Fully Solved Last 5 Years NVS PGT, TGT Question Papers
navodaya.gov.in Teachers & LDC Application Process
- The eligible candidates can apply for KVS Teaching Non-Teaching Recruitment through ONLINE mode.
- 10th July 2019 is the start date for submitting application forms.
- On or before 25th August 2019, the candidates should submit the Online Application form by mentioning their complete details correctly.
How to Apply Online for KVS Jobs?
- Candidates here are the steps to be followed during application submission.
- Visit the official Website of KVS.
- Go to the Recruitment page.
- Click on the notification you are ready to apply.
- Read the terms and conditions.
- If eligible, click on the Apply Online link if you are already registered.
- If not, complete your registration process by giving all the necessary details.
- Fill the application form with all your genuine details.
- Upload the scanned copies of documents as per dimensions.
- Make the payment if necessary.
- Recheck the entered details.
- Take a printout of application form for future use.
- The candidates applying for PGT, Teachers and Staff Nurse posts have to pay an amount of Rs.1200/- as application fee.
- Application fee for Assistant Commissioner post applicants is Rs.1500/-
- For other posts, the application fee is Rs.100/-