NVS Recruitment 2020 for 149 Jobs - Overview
|Name of the Recruitment Board ||Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti (NVS)|
|No. of Vacancies||149|
|Name of the post||Music Teacher, Arts Teacher, PET(Male) & Other Jobs|
|Type of Job||Central Govt Jobs|
|Last date ||09.11.2020|
|Selection Criteria||Interview and Weightage of the academic qualification|
|Mode of Application ||Online|
|Job Location||Pan India|
NVS Shillong Teacher Jobs 2020 Notification
Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti (NVS) has released the notification to recruit Music Teacher, Art Teacher, PET(Male) & Other 149 Jobs. Aspirants need to check with the notification details, and the same can be downloaded from the official website navodaya.gov.in. Candidates need to find out submitting the process of the application form, which should be submitted before 9th November 2020. Find out the related information about the NVS Teaching Non-Teaching Recruitment, like salary, selection criteria, and application process from the below-stated sections.
Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti Vacancy
- Post Name: Music Teacher, Art Teacher, PET(Male) & Other Jobs
- No of Vacancies: 149
No of Vacancies as per the post-wise
- PGT (Computer Science)- 4 Posts
- Art Teacher- 26 Posts
- Music Teacher- 26 Posts
- PET (Male)- 27 Posts
- PET (Female)- 26 Posts
- Librarian- 28 Posts
- Staff Nurse (Female)- 12 Posts
Eligibility for Navodaya Vidyalaya Teacher Jobs
- PGT (Computer Science): Applicants must have at least 50% marks in aggregate in BE or B.Tech (Computer Science/IT) from a recognized University
- Music Teacher - Five years study in Music institution recognized by the concerned State Govt
- Art Teacher - Four years recognized Diploma in any Discipline of Fine Arts As Drawing/Painting/Sculpture/Graphic Arts/Crafts
- PET - Bachelor’s degree in Physical Education
- Librarian - University degree in Library Science
- Staff Nurse (Female) - Passed Sr. Secondary Examination Class XII or equivalent, and Grade ‘A’ (Three Years) Diploma
navodaya.gov.in Teacher Salary
|Post Name|| Salary|
|Music Teacher||Rs.31,000/-per month|
|Art Teacher||Rs.31,250/-per month|
|Librarian ||Rs.31,250/-per month|
|Staff Nurse (Female)||Rs.20,000/-per month|
|PGT (Computer Science)||Rs.32,000/-per month|
The selection process is an interview and weightage of the academic qualification for the eligible aspirants. Applicants have to check for the related details on the recruitment process from the provided notification.
- Weightage of the academic qualification
Application Procedure for NVS Vacancies
- Log onto the website navodaya.gov.in
- Click the Promotion Notification & Orders
- Click the Recruitment link
- Click the “Engagement of Music Teacher, Art Teacher, PET (M/F), Librarian & Staff Nurse on contract basis for the year 2020-21 link
- Read the notification and check for eligibility
- Apply before the last date
- Save the application copy for future reference
NVS Notification for 2370 Jobs - Overview
|Recruitment Board Name||Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti (NVS)|
|Total No. of Vacancies||2370|
|Post Name||Teaching & Non- Teaching Jobs|
|Job Type||Central Govt Jobs|
|Starting date of the Application Process||10th July 2019|
|Last date for Submission of Application||25th August 2019|
|Selection Process||Written Exam|
|Work Location||Pan India|
NVS Teaching & Non -Teaching Jobs 2019
The Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti has brought a career notification for providing job opportunities for India's unemployed youth. The primary purpose of publishing this advertisement is to fill up 2370 Teaching & Non- Teaching posts at Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalayas/ HQ/ Regional Offices of Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti. It has around eight regional offices located in India. Contenders who are willing to work at any place in India can apply.
Postulants can utilize this chance and apply for PGT, Assistant Commissioner, TGT, Legal Assistant, Female Staff Nurse, Catering Assistant, and other jobs related to your academic qualification. In general, aspirants show a particular interest in applying for Latest Govt Jobs. If you are one of them? Then don’t sit. Start applying from 10th July 2019. NVS is an autonomous organization that works Under the Ministry of Human Resource Development, Department of School Education & Literacy.
NVS Teachers Vacancy 2019
For the year 2019, The Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti intends to fill up 2370 Teaching & Non- Teaching Jobs in various countries. The vacancies' names, along with post count at a pace, have a look.
- Assistant Commissioner – 05 Jobs
- Post Graduate Teachers (PGT) – 430 Jobs
- Biology – 43
- Chemistry – 45
- Chemistry – 16
- Economics – 63
- English – 37
- Geography – 38
- Hindi – 35
- History – 46
- Maths – 48
- Physics – 39
- Computer Science – 20
- Trained Graduate Teachers (TGT) – 1154 Jobs
- English – 279
- Hindi – 320
- Maths – 256
- Science – 139
- Social Studies – 160
- Miscellaneous Category of Teachers – 564 Jobs
- Music – 111
- Art – 130
- PET Male – 148
- PET Female – 105
- Librarian – 70
- Female Staff Nurse (Group B) – 55 Jobs
- Legal Assistant (Group C) – 01 Jobs
- Catering Assistant (Group C) – 26 Jobs
- Lower Division Clerk – 135 Jobs
Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti Jobs Eligibility Criteria
Postulants must note that the KVS is crucial in determining the candidate’s eligibility conditions like Educational Qualification and Age Limit. So, check your eligibility twice before starting the application procedure.
- Senior Secondary Certificate holders can apply for Lower Division Clerk & Catering Assistant jobs qualification is a Bachelor's degree/Master’s degree in respective subjects from a recognized university for other posts.
- Applicants must have minimum post qualification experience, which can be known by referring to the official notification.
- The upper age limit for Assistant Commissioner post applicants is 45 years, PGT is 40 years, Miscellaneous Category of teacher, Staff Nurse is 35 years, LDC is 27 years, and Legal Assistant is 32 years.
NVS Non – Teaching Vacancies Salary
- The selected candidates for Assistant Commissioner posts will get a monthly income of Rs.78800-209200/- in level 12.
- Hired contenders for the PGT post will get monthly remuneration of Rs.47600-151100/- in level 8.
- The monthly income offered to Miscellaneous Category of teachers and female staff nurse is Rs.44900-142400/-
- The candidates selected for Legal Assistant will get pay in between Rs.35400- 112400/-
- The monthly income given for Catering Assistant holders is Rs.25500-81100/-
- Contenders who appointed to work as LDC will get pay in level 2 of Rs.19900-63200/-
NVS Teaching Jobs Selection Process
The selection committee will hire candidates who perform well in the Written examination/ Computer Based Test and interview session. The exam will be conducted from 05th September 2019 to 10th September 2019. There is sufficient time for preparation. So, candidates, we advise you to utilize the time properly and get a job in KVS. Fully Solved Last 5 Years NVS PGT, TGT Question Papers
navodaya.gov.in Teachers & LDC Application Process
- The eligible candidates can apply for KVS Teaching Non-Teaching Recruitment through ONLINE mode.
- 10th July 2019 is the start date for submitting application forms.
- Before 25th August 2019, the candidates should submit the Online Application form by mentioning their complete details correctly.
How to Apply Online for KVS Jobs?
- Candidates, here are the steps to be followed during application submission.
- Visit the official Website of KVS.
- Go to the Recruitment page.
- Click on the notification you are ready to apply.
- Read the terms and conditions.
- If eligible, click on the Apply Online link if you are already registered.
- If not, complete your registration process by giving all the necessary details.
- Fill the application form with all your genuine details.
- Upload the scanned copies of documents as per the dimensions.
- Make the payment if necessary.
- Recheck the entered details.
- Take a printout of the application form for future use.
- The candidates applying for PGT, Teachers, and Staff Nurse posts have to pay Rs.1200/- as an application fee.
- Application fee for Assistant Commissioner post applicants is Rs.1500/-
- For other posts, the application fee is Rs.100/-