NTRO Technician Recruitment 2019 – Overview
- Organization Name: National Technical Research Organization (NTRO)
- Post Names: Technician, Assistant Security Officer Grade I
- Total number of vacancies: 39 posts
- Advertisement Number: V(A)/20/2/Pers-R1 /NTRO/2019-8007
- State Govt Jobs
- Application form Starting Date: 3rd October 2019
- Application form Closing Date: 3rd November 2019
- Job Category: Central Government Jobs
- Selection Process: Written Test/Interview
- Application Mode: Offline
- Job Location: Across India
- Official site: ntro.gov.in
NTRO Recruitment 2019 Notification
National Technical Research Organization (NTRO) has released an employment notification to fill 39 Technician, Assistant Security Officer Grade I vacancies on deputation basis. Application forms are invited from the willing and eligible officers of the Central Government Departments through offline mode. So, candidates who are eagerly looking for Central Government Jobs can use this chance and submit the filled NTRO application form to the given address before the due date. Get the full details about NTRO Technician Recruitment 2019 like age criteria, qualification, recruitment process, pay scale, application form filling process, etc from this article.
- Technician B- 13
- Technician A- 19
- Assistant Security Officer Grade-I 07
- Total Number of vacancies: 39 posts
- The upper age limit should not be more than 56 years as on the closing date of receipt of the application form. Relaxation in the max age limit is applicable as per the rules and regulations of the concerned board.
- Officers under the Central/State Police Forces or Defence Services holding an analogous post on regular basis in the department/ parent cadre or with six years of regular service in Level -5 of the Pay Matrix, and 4 years of experience in security / general duties matters
- Computer knowledge
- Possessing valid Heavy/Light motor driving license
- Successfully undergone training in fire-fighting
- Selection of the candidates for NTRO Jobs will be on the basis of Personal interview
- Candidates are required to produce original certificates for verification at the time of Interview/ selection.
- Level-6 in the Pay Matrix.
- Log on to the NTRO official portal i.e, https://ntro.gov.in/ntroWeb/loadRecruitmentsHome.do
- Find and click on the link “Recruitment Notice to fill up vacancies of Assistant Security Officer Grade-I (Level-6 in Pay Matrix) on Deputation Basis”
- Go through the details provided in the official NTRO Technician Recruitment 2019 Notification
- Ensure the eligibility before filling the offline application form
- Then, fill the NTRO Technician application form in the prescribed format with Certification by Employer/Cadre Controlling Authority and is forwarded through proper channel along with attested photocopies of APARs for the last 05 years to the below-given address.
- Along with the NTRO application form, candidates have to attach the copies of educational qualifications, experience, and other certificates in support of their claim against the requisite eligibility criteria.
Assistant Director (Rectt. & Policy),
National Technical Research Organisation Block-III,
Old JNU Campus New Delhi – 110067.
- There is no application fee.
Other Related Links