NTPC Mining Sirdar Recruitment 2019 – Overview
|Board Name||NTPC Limited|
|Post names||Mining Sirdar, Mine Overman posts|
|Total Number of Vacancies||70 posts|
|Type of Job||Jharkhand Govt Jobs|
|Apply online last date||30th November 2019|
|Mode of application||Offline|
|Official portal||www.ntpc.co.in |
NTPC Recruitment 2019 – 20 Notification
If you are looking for the ntpc jobs, This the perfect page for you. Recently, NTPC Limited has released a notification for the recruitment of candidates for Mining Sirdar and Mine Overman posts. The officials have invited the NTPC Mining sirdar application forms through offline mode up to 30th November 2019. Job seekers can use this opportunity and apply for NTPC Mining Sirdar Recruitment 2019 before the due date.
In this article, we have shared the full details of NTPC Recruitment 2019 – 20 Notification like vacancies, age limit, educational qualification, selection process, salary, important dates, useful links, etc.
NTPC Vacancy 2019 – 20
- Post Names: Mining Sirdar, Mine Overman posts
- Total Number of Vacancies: 70 posts
Distribution of vacancies is as follows:
- Mining Sirdar: 43
- Mine Overman: 27
NTPC Mine Overman Eligibility
- Candidates should have completed 60 years of age and should not exceed 65 years as on the last date of application.
Mine Overman Posts:
- Applicants must have a valid overman’s certificate of competency and gas testing certificate issued by DGMS
- Should have a valid first-aid certificate issued by St Johns Ambulance Association
- Experience: Should have a minimum of three years experience in coal mining in statutory capacity in an opencast coal mines
Mining Sirdar Posts:
- Candidates should have a valid mining sirdar’s certificate of competency and gas testing certificate issued by DGMS
- Must have a valid first-aid certificate provided by St Johns Ambulance Association
- Experience: Should have a minimum of three years experience in coal mining in statutory capacity in an open cast coal mines
NTPC Jobs Selection Process
Candidates have to appear for the objective type Written test (Aptitude and Technical Test) conducted at Hazaribag (Jharkhand).
ntpc.co.in Mine Overman Salary
The gross monthly pay scale is as follows:
- Mine Overman: Rs. 44, 125/-
- Mining Sirdar: Rs. 35, 375/-
NTPC Recruitment 2019 Application Procedure
Willing and eligible contenders can fill and submit the NTPC Mine Overman Application form on or before 30th November 2019.
How to Apply for NTPC Mining Sirdar Recruitment 2019?
- Visit the NTPC official portal i.e, http://ntpccoalmines.in/
- On the home page, find and hit “Notice for Pakri-Barwadih Coal Mining Project”
- Read the details provided in the official NTPC Mining Sirdar Recruitment 2019 notification
- Check the eligibility criteria
- If eligible, hit the “Application Form (Common for all Projects)” to download the application form
- Take a printout of it and fill all the details in NTPC application form
- Then, send the application form along with the required documents to the given Email-Id before 30.11.2019 (midnight)
- There is no application fee