NRHM Karnataka Latest Notifications & Important Dates
- NHM Name: National Health Mission (NHM) Society Karnataka
- Vacancies Count: 74
- Post Name: Providers & Coordinators
- Starting date of Application Process: 28/01/2019
- Last date for Submission of Application for MLHP Posts: 06/02/2019
- Last date for Submission of Applications for Coordinator Posts: 01/02/2019
- Selection Process: Written Test
- Application Mode: OFFLINE
- Official Website: www.karnataka.gov.in/hfw/nhm/
- Click For Latest Karnataka Govt Jobs 2019
NHM Karnataka Providers & Coordinators Recruitment 2019 Notification- 74 Jobs
National Health Mission Karnataka with a warm mind invites applications from contenders having interest to serve the nation as nurse mid level health providers. Contenders those who had undertook a 6 months Bridge Programme Certification are only able to work. So, be aware of all the terms and conditions. At the selected sub centers candidates have to go and work. www.karnataka.gov.in/hfw/nhm/kannada through which you may grab all the data for Latest Govt Jobs 2019.
Number of vacant positions to be filled in NHM Karnataka is 73. Out of which
- District Health & Wellness Coordinator-01 Post
- Mid Level Health Providers-73 Posts
Candidates those who have passed B.Sc nursing/ post basic nursing or MSc Nursing with specialization is community health/ primary health care can apply for Mid Level Health Provider post.
For District Health & wellness co-coordinators the qualification is MBBS/ BDS/ BSc/ Bachelors in Physiotherapy etc.
- Upper age limit for applicant to apply for NRHM Karnataka would be 40 years.
Salary for Nurse
- The salary for Coordinators is Rs.30,000/- and for MLHP is Rs.24,200/- per month.
NHM MLHP Selection Process
- Based on candidates performance in written test the recruitment will be done.
Application Process for HRHM Vijayapura
- Through OFFLINE contenders applying for Coordinator post must have to submit their applications by 01st February 2019 and for MLHP post the due date would be 06th February 2019.
How to Download Application Form?
www.karnataka.gov.in/hfw/nhm/kannada is the link to download application form and send to address: National Health Mission, Office of the District Health & Family Welfare Officer, Old Hospital Premises, Shivaji Circle, Vijayapura.
- NHM Karnataka MLHP Notification PDF
- Link to Download NHM Karnataka MLHP & Coordinators Application form