NHM Karnataka Recruitment Fresh Notification
- Organization Name: National Health Mission, Karnataka
- Total No. of Vacancies: 37
- Post Name: Consultant, MO & Steno Jobs
- Check more India Government Jobs
- Date of Walk – In Interview: 11th, 12th, 16th, 17th & 18th July 2019
- Selection Process: Interview
- Official Website: https://www.karnataka.gov.in/hfw
NRHM Karnataka MO, Consultant & Officer Recruitment 2019
Apply for Newly released Karnataka Govt Jobs Recruitment after knowing the complete eligibility conditions. The National Health Mission of Karnataka State is ready to conduct walk-in interview for filling “Consultants, Coordinator, Assistant, Stenographer, Microbiologist and other empty positions. So, candidates attend the Karnataka NRHM Jobs interview on the scheduled dates which we listed below. The engagement of candidates is Temporary and Contract basis.
Vacancies in NHM Karnataka
A total of 37 empty positions are to be filled in Various departments of NHM Karnataka.
- Consultant maternal Death (Mdr) & Child Death Review (Cdr) – 01
- Regional Coordinators – 02
- State Consultant in Public Health(SCPH) – 01
- Programme Manager -NUHM – 01
- Consultant (H&P) – 01
- Programme Assistant – 05
- Paediatrician Haemophilia – 01
- Lead Consultant-MH– 01
- Consultant maternal Health & Family Planning – 01
- District Programme Manager – 01
- District Account Manager – 01
- Consultant Community Process – 01
- ConsultantTraining/ Technical – 01
- Technical Officer – 01
- CST Coordinator – 01
- State Consultant CPHC-UHC – 01
- Consultant – 8
- Stenographer – 6
- Epidemiologist – 1
- TB HIV Coordinator RNTCP – 1
- Medical Officer – STC- RNTCP – 1
- Microbiologist (MD) –RNTCP-01
NHM Karnataka Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
Postulants those who possess the MBBS/ BDS/ BE/ B.Tech/ MBA/ M.Com/ Master’s degree in relevant department from a recognized board can apply.
Postulants can check the salary & age limit details through the below specified notification.
Date of Walk-In-Interview
On 11th, 12th, 16th, 17th & 18th July 2019, the Karnataka State Health & Family Welfare Department going to organize walk-in interview session. Participants must carry all the relevant documents along with application form to the venue.
Chamber of Project Director, RCH, 1stFloor, Directorate of Health and Family Welfare, Anandrao Circle, Bangalore.
- NHM Karnataka Walk- Interview Dates & Notifications 2019
- 11th July 2019 – Notification
- 12th July 2019 – Notification
- 16th July 2019 – Notification
- 17th July 2019 – Notification
- 18th July 2019 – Notification
- NHM Karnataka Jobs 2019 Application Form
You Can Also Check
NRHM Karnataka Latest Notifications & Important Dates
- NHM Name: National Health Mission (NHM) Society Karnataka
- Vacancies Count: 74
- Post Name: Providers & Coordinators
- Starting date of Application Process: 28/01/2019
- Last date for Submission of Application for MLHP Posts: 06/02/2019
- Last date for Submission of Applications for Coordinator Posts: 01/02/2019
- Selection Process: Written Test
- Application Mode: OFFLINE
- Official Website: www.karnataka.gov.in/hfw/nhm/
- Click For Latest Karnataka Govt Jobs 2019
NHM Karnataka Providers & Coordinators Recruitment 2019 Notification- 74 Jobs
National Health Mission Karnataka with a warm mind invites applications from contenders having interest to serve the nation as nurse mid level health providers. Contenders those who had undertook a 6 months Bridge Programme Certification are only able to work. So, be aware of all the terms and conditions. At the selected sub centers candidates have to go and work. Look more into Latest Govt Jobs 2019.
Number of vacant positions to be filled in NHM Karnataka is 73. Out of which
- District Health & Wellness Coordinator-01 Post
- Mid Level Health Providers-73 Posts
Candidates those who have passed B.Sc nursing/ post basic nursing or MSc Nursing with specialization is community health/ primary health care can apply for Mid Level Health Provider post.
For District Health & wellness co-coordinators the qualification is MBBS/ BDS/ BSc/ Bachelors in Physiotherapy etc.
- Upper age limit for applicant to apply for NRHM Karnataka would be 40 years.
Salary for Nurse
- The salary for Coordinators is Rs.30,000/- and for MLHP is Rs.24,200/- per month.
NHM MLHP Selection Process
- Based on candidates performance in written test the recruitment will be done.
Application Process for HRHM Vijayapura
- Through OFFLINE contenders applying for Coordinator post must have to submit their applications by 01st February 2019 and for MLHP post the due date would be 06th February 2019.
How to Download Application Form?
https://www.karnataka.gov.in/hfw/nhm/kannada/Pages/home.aspx is the link to download application form and send to address: National Health Mission, Office of the District Health & Family Welfare Officer, Old Hospital Premises, Shivaji Circle, Vijayapura.
- NHM Karnataka MLHP Notification PDF
- Link to Download NHM Karnataka MLHP & Coordinators Application form