www.npcil.nic.in Apprentice Recruitment Imp Dates 2019
- Organization Name: Nuclear Power Corporation of India (NPCIL)
- Post Name: Trade Apprentice.
- Total Vacancies: 57 posts
- Application Mode: OFFLINE
- Get All Central Govt Jobs 2019
- Adv NO: 01/KKNPP/HRM/2019
- Application Submission Starting Date: 07-02-2019
- Last date for Application submission: 28-02-2019
NPCIL Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2019
Nuclear Power corporation of India Ltd has published recruitment notification for the engagement of 57 Trade Apprentice Posts. These vacancies are going to be filled in many trades like Fitter, Welder, Electrician, Machinist, Pump Operator cum mechanic, Instrument Mechanic, etc. So, it accepts applications from all the interested applicants those looking for Apprentice Jobs. Find complete details of NPCIL recruitment 2019 such as eligibility, educational qualification, age limit, selection process, stipend, how to apply steps etc. Get More Employment News 2019 here.
Total 57 Vacancies are categorized into various trades. Brief Info is updated here. Total no of vacancies may increase as per requirement.
- SC – 10
- OBC – 15
- UR – 32
Trade Based vacancy details are as follows
- Fitter – 3
- Machinist – 2
- Welder (Gas & Electric) – 2
- Electrician – 20
- Electronic Technician – 8
- Pump Operator cum mechanic – 10
- Instrument Mechanic – 7
- Mechanic (Chiller Plant) Industrial air conditioning – 5
Educational Qualification is same for all types of candidates going to appear in the NPCIL Recruitment 2019 for trade Apprentice posts.
- Must Possess 10th Class along with respective trade ITI certificate. You can check more details of educational qualification from the official pdf attached on this page.
- Minimum Age Limit – 16 years.
- Maximum Age Limit – 24 years.
Note: Age Relaxation is applicable as per official rules.
Physical Fitness Test
- Height – 137 Cms
- Weight – 25.4 Kgs.
- Chest measurement – not be less than 3.8 Cms.
Candidates those who satisfy the eligibility criteria mentioned in the official notification will be selected as below.
- Land Losers
- Local i.e from Radhapuram Taluk
- Tirunelveli District
- Others etc.
- ONE Year
Stipend During Training Period
- Rs. 13000/- per month – for 2 years ITI Training course.
- Rs. 12000/- per month – for 1 year ITI Training course.
57 NPCIL Apprentice Jobs 2019 – How to Apply
Application process to participate in NPCIL Trade Apprentice Recruitment are as follows.
- All the Interested and eligible candidates may register in http://apprenticeship.gov.in, the official web portal.
- Download Application Form from below link.
- Enter all details without any mistakes.
- Submit self attested photocopies of following documents along with filled application form.
- 10th/12th Mark Sheet.
- ITI Certificate.
- Other Qualification or Experience Certificates (If Any).
- Conduct & Community Certificates.
- Landloser Certificate.
- PWD Certificate (If any)
- Aadhaar Card.
- Employment Exchange Registration Card.
- Recent Passport Size Photograph etc.
- NPCIL Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2019
- Apply link for NPCIL Apprentice Jobs 2019