NPCIL Technician -B Results 2019
Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited has conducted the written test for the candidates who applied for the post of Stipendiary Trainee/ Technician/ Scientific Assistant. Candidates who wrote well in the examination are eagerly waiting for their results. Now it’s the time for the candidates to check their results through an official link in the down lines.
NPCIL Stipendiary Trainee/ Technician/ Scientific Assistant Results- 2019
- Organisation Name: Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited (NPCIL)
- Name of the Post: Stipendiary Trainees/ Technician-B/ Scientific Assistant
- Number of Vacancies: 68 Posts
- Selection Process: Written Examination
- Category: Results
- Exam Mode: Online
- Job Location: Across India
- Official Site: https://npcilcareers.co.in
- NPCIL Stipendiary Trainee & Scientific Assistant Admit Card – Download Here
- NPCIL Stipendiary Trainee Syllabus 2019 – Refer Here
- NPCIL Stipendiary Trainee Solved Question Papers
NPCIL Prelims Stipendiary Trainee Results – 2019
NPCIL conducts the prelims test for the candidates; people who have qualified in the prelims will be eligible for the 2nd stage of the written test. Through this prelims only, exam candidates are going to be eliminated if they are not qualified. The candidates who cleared the stage-2 written test will be eligible for the skill test. Read this article to know the details like selection process, how to check the results, merit list and cut off marks. Look at more TN Govt Jobs 2019.
NPCIL Recruitment – 2019
NPCIL – Recently Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited has published a new notification for NPCIL Recruitment to the vacant posts of Stipendary Trainees/Technician – B/Scientific Assistant. For this recruitment, a huge number of applications has applied from 26th June 2019 to 11th July 2019. Total of 68 is ready to fill by the eligible candidates.
NPCIL Stipendiary Trainee Cut off Marks – 2019
The minimum qualifying marks for the participants to qualify in the main examination depends on various factors. Candidates who scored more than the cut off marks will be eligible for next round. Candidates unable to secure the expected cut off marks are not qualified for further rounds. Every year the cut off scores vary.
- Total candidates appeared for the exam.
- Previous year cutoff marks.
NPCIL Merit List for Stipendiary Trainees/ Technician Exam -2019
Are you looking for the merit list for Stipendiary Trainees from the official website of NPCIL? If yes, here we have provided the merit list who scored the top marks in the examination that is conducted by the NPCIL. Candidates with the highest marks will be called for the interview. Again it depends on the number of vacancies for the particular post to get a job.
For Stipendiary Trainees/ Technician B:
- 10,500/month for 1st year
- 12,500/month for 2nd year.
For Stipendiary Trainees/ Scientific Assistant B:
16,000/month for 1st year.
18,000/month for 2nd year.
Salary Details after Training
For Stipendiary Trainees/ Technician B: 21,700/month
For Stipendiary Trainees/ Scientific Assistant B: 35,400/month
Selection Process of NPCIL Exam 2019
For Stipendiary Trainee/Technician, we have three stages of the selection process.
- Two written tests ( Stage 1 & 2 )
- Skill Test ( Stage 3)
- The test consists of 100 questions, where (part -1) 100 items will be from English, General Knowledge, and Quantitative Aptitude. (Part-2) from respective discipline.
For each correct answer, there will be three marks awarded and one mark will be deducted for each wrong answer.
Steps to Download NPCIL Stipendiary Trainee/ Technician/ Scientific Assistant Results 2019
- Visit Official Website: https://npcilcareers.co.in
- Go to the Home section, and you will find the APPLY tab.
- Under the APPLY tab, you see LOGIN tab click it.
- You see Username and Password.
- Enter the details and check the results.
- Access it and take a print out for future reference.
Download NPCIL Admit Card 2019
Direct Link to Get: NPCIL Trainee/Technician/Assistant Hall Tickets 2019
To get the latest updates to refer to our website DRONA for Government Jobs.
You May Also Like