NPCIL Fresh Jobs Notifications & Important Dates
- Organization Name: Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited (NPCIL)
- Vacancies Count : 200
- Advertisement No : NPCIL/HRM/ET/2019/01
- Vacancy Name : Executive Trainee
- Starting date of Application Process: 09th April 2019
- Last date for Submission of Application: 23rd April 2019
- Selection Process: GATE & Personal Interview
- Application Mode: ONLINE
- Official Website: https://npcilcareers.co.in
- Get Live Sarkari Jobs Updates
NPCIL Executive Trainee Recruitment 2019 – 200 Jobs Through GATE 2017/ 18/ 19
Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited has recently released NPCIL Executive Trainee Recruitment 2019 to hire interested contenders. The aspirants those who qualified in GATE 2017, 2018 and 2019 are only willing to apply for this job notification. 23rd April 2019 is the last date for submission of applications through online. For more details log on to https://npcilcareers.co.in
In Mechanical, Chemical, Electrical, Electronics, Instrumentation and civil discipline the ET vacancies are to be filled. The place of posting will be at Mumbai. Apply for Latest Maharashtra Govt Jobs 2019 and on or before the expiry date.
NPCIL Vacancies 2019
Number of executive trainee vacancies are to be filled in Nuclear Power Corporation of India are 200. Discipline wise segregation of vacancies are as follows.
- Mechanical – 83 Jobs
- Chemical – 13 Jobs
- Electrical – 45 Jobs
- Electronics – 14 Jobs
- Instrumentation – 05 Jobs
- Civil – 40 Jobs
Category wise NPCIL ET vacancies are
- UR : 63
- EWS : 15
- SC : 38
- ST : 18
- OBC : 66
BE/ B.Tech/ B.Sc / 5 year Integrated M.Tech holders having 60% of marks in the above relevant discipline from any recognized university can apply for NPCIL Recruitment.
- Upper age limit for General/ EWS contenders is 26 years, 29 years for OBC contenders and 31 is for SC/ ST candidates.
- Monthly stipend for candidates under training as ET will get pay of Rs.35,000/-
- After completion of training contenders will be appointed as Scientific officer C and will get income of Rs.56,100/-
- Contenders will be shortlisted based on their GATE 2017, 2018 and 2019 Score. Then after interview will be conducted to recruit aspirants.
Mode of applying for NPCIL Executive Trainee Recruitment 2019 is through ONLINE mode. From 09th April 2019 to 23rd April 2019 the online portal link will be made active.
How to Apply Online?
- Visit official website https://www.npcil.nic.in
- Click on the careers page.
- Read the notification complete and verify your eligibility.
- Click on “Apply Online link”.
- Fill the details in the application form.
- Upload the essential documents and make payment.
- Click on the submit button.
- Take hard copy of application form.
- Application fee for General/ EWS and OBC category applicants is Rs.500/-
- There is no fee for other category aspirants.
- NPCIL Executive Trainee Recruitment Notification PDF English & Hindi
- NPCIL Jobs Apply Online Link
Also Check For