NPCIL Assistant Grade I Admit Card 2019 – Overview
- NPCIL Assistant Grade I Admit Card – Released Link Updated Below
- Name of the Recruitment Conducting Board: Nuclear Power Corporation Of India Limited (NPCIL)
- Name Of the Jobs: Nurse – A, Pathology Lab Technician (SA/ B), Pharmacist/ B, X-Ray Technician (Technician/C), Operation Theatre Assistant (Technician/ B) and other Posts
- Total Number of Posts: 107 posts
- Selection Process: Written Examination and Skill Test
- Mode Of Application: Online Mode
- Advertisement Number: RR Site/HRM/01/2019
- Exam Date: 09.02.2020
- Name Of the Category: Admit Card
- Admit Card Release Date: Update Later
- Job Category: Rajasthan State Govt Jobs
- Official Site: https://npcilcareers.co.in/MainSite/default.aspx
- Work Location: Rajasthan
- Check Indian Govt Jobs here.
राजस्थान NPCIL Assistant Grade I Exams Hall Ticket 2019
Rajasthan NPCIL Assistant Grade I Exams Admit Card 2019 will be available soon for download. However, applied candidates of NPCIL Recruitment 2019 can use the provided links in the below modules. If you wish to have a detailed description of the NPCIL Assistant Grade I hall ticket, you can refer to the official portal. Usually, Rajasthan Nuclear Power Corporation Of India Limited issues the NPCIL Assistant Grade I call letter 10 to 15 days before the examination.
In general, NPCIL Assistant Grade 1 Admit Card 2019 plays a vital role in the examination hall. Furthermore, candidates are not allowed to take the written test without a call letter. Also, you should make sure that the details on NPCIL Assistant Grade I Hall Ticket 2019 are correct after downloading. You can check out the exam date, selection procedure and call letter available date in the below sections.
NPCIL Rajasthan Grade 1 Recruitment 2019
Nuclear Power Corporation Of India Limited (NPCIL) has issued a recruitment notification to fill up 107 vacancies of Nurse – A , Pathology Lab Technician (SA/ B), Pharmacist/ B, X-Ray Technician (Technician/ C), Operation Theatre Assistant (Technician/ B), Assistant Grade-1 (HR), Assistant Grade-1 (F&A), Assistant Grade-1 (C&MM), Steno Grade-1 and Driver cum Pump Operator cum Fireman/ A Posts. Those who are eligible for these posts have applied before the last date i.e. 06th November 2019.
Rajasthan NPCIL Grade I Posts Selection Process
The Rajasthan Nuclear Power Corporation Of India Limited Human Resource Management team selects the skillful candidates by the performance of candidates in both the written test and skill test. In fact, after completing the selection process, the NPCIL officials declare the list of selected intenders. The selection process includes the below rounds.
- Written Test and
- Skill test.
NPCIL Grade 1 Assistant Exam Date 2019
Nuclear Power Corporation Of India Limited is going to conduct the written examination for grade 1 posts on tentative dates. If the authorities make any changes in NPCIL Assistant Gr 1 Exam Date 2019, we will let you know. However, keep visit our website to download NPCIL Assistant Grade I Admit Card 2019 PDF as early as possible to evade tension at the end minute.
General Details on NPCIL Assistant Grade I Hall Ticket 2019
Make sure the information printed on NPCIL Assistant Grade I Hall Ticket 2019 is right or not after finishing the Call Letter download process. If you encounter any mistakes, get them corrected as soon as possible so that candidates might avoid issues in the exam hall. List of details presented on the NPCIL Assistant Grade I Admit Card 2019 are as follows
- Date of Birth
- Photograph of Applicant
- Aspirant’s Name
- Candidate’s Father Name
- Registration Number
- Gender (Male/ Female)
- Space for the Signature of the Candidate
- Applicant’s Photograph
- Instructions to follow in the Examination
- Date of Birth
- Examination Date
- Test Centre Venue
- Space for Invigilator’s Signature
Documents to carry along with NPCIL Assistant Grade I Call Letter 2019
Postulants are recommended to bring any of the below documents along with NPCIL Assistant Grade I Call Letter 2019 to a written test center. They are along the lines
- Any other Identity card assigned by the state or central govt
- Bank Passbook
- Driving License
- Voter ID
- College ID
- Any Authorized ID Proof Signed by Gazetted Officer
- Ration Card
- Aadhar card
- PAN card
How To Download Rajasthan NPCIL Grade I Exams Admit Card 2019?
- Log on to the Nuclear Power Corporation Of India Limited official site i.e https://npcilcareers.co.in/MainSite/default.aspx
- Then न्यूक्लियर पावर कॉर्पोरेशन ऑफ इंडिया लिमिटेड home page will be displayed.
- On the homepage, you can find the Watch Out section.
- Search for the related link to download NPCIL Assistant Grade I Admit Card 2019 PDF.
- If it is found, then press that relevant link.
- A new login page with empty fields will open.
- Enter your enrollment number and password fields.
- Individuals need to enter the correct details in the fields and click on the submit button.
- So that, NPCIL Assistant Grade I Hall Ticket 2019 is loaded.
- Download it & take a print out of NPCIL Assistant Grade I Call Letter 2019 for future reference.