National Projects Construction Corporation is going to conduct the written test for the Manager exam. The admit card will be available to download. We provide the perfect authentication to download NPCC Manager admit card.
npcc.gov.in Manager Hall Ticket 2019 – Overview
- Name of the conducting body: National Projects Construction Corporation
- Government Jobs in India 2020
- Job role: Manager, Deputy Manager, Management Trainee
- Vacancy count: 15
- Notification Release Date: 19th Nov 2019
- Category name: Latest Sarkari Naukri
- Application Mode: Offline
- Job Location: Across India
- Selection Process: Written Test, Interview
- Last Date To Apply: 16th Dec 2019
- Job Category: Haryana State govt Jobs
- Official Site: http://npcc.gov.in/Home.aspx
NPCC Admit Card 2019 For Manager Jobs
Download link for NPCC Manager admit card will be soon active. Candidates who completed your registration process successful can ready with login details to download the hall ticket. Admit card is necessary to write the exam; otherwise, you are not allowed to take the test.
National Projects Construction Corporation Manager Exam Date 2019
The National Projects Construction Corporation has decided to conduct the written test for selecting the efficient candidates on various exam centres throughout India. The exam will be soon intimated via its authorised website or local media. Nowadays, competition rapidly increases in govt jobs. You have to prepare well to crack the exam easily.
What Should I Do After Getting My NPCC Hall Ticket?
Candidates are advised to check the detailed printed on the NPCC manager admit card after download it. If any error found then contact the authorised person as per the instructions are given in the official advt and make the necessary changes before the exam only. After that, you have to check the instructions presented on the hall ticket.
What are the details required to download the npcc.gov.in call letter?
- User Name
These details are necessary to download the National projects Construction Corporation Manager hall ticket.
How Can I Get NPCC Management Trainee Admit Card Download Link?
- Applicants have to open the official website of National Projects Construction Corporation
- The website link is http://npcc.gov.in/Home.aspx
- Click on the link and find the Latest Announcements tab
- After getting it, open the link
- There you have to search for Manager exam hall ticket
- Open the link and enter the asked details without errors
- Press Submit button
- Now your hall ticket will be displayed on your personal computer by opening a new window
- Once verify the details on the call letter and take a hard copy to write the exam
www.npcc.gov.in Manager & Management Trainee Recruitment 2019
National Projects Construction Corporation has initiated a recruitment process to fill the 15 various posts. A detailed advt found regarding this recruitment on its official website. In reference to it. The NPCC is going to fill manager, Dy manager and management trainee jobs. Candidates who are looking for govt obs in India can utilise this wonderful opportunity. The last date to fill the application form is 16th December 2019.
The National Projects Construction Corporation is going to conduct the below rounds
- Written test
The selection process may be changed depending upon the response received by the NPCC. The merit list will be prepared based on candidates’ performance in the written exam or interview.
NPCC Office Address
- General Manager (HR),
- NPCC Limited,
- Corporate Office,
- Plot No. 148,
- Gurugram – 122003. (Haryana),
- Tel. Ph. No. 0124-2385223
What are the details given on the NPCC MT Admit Card?
The following are the particulars that are printed on the hall ticket issued by the National Projects Construction Corporation.
- Duration of the exam
- Registration Number
- Gender (Male/ Female)
- Photograph of the Candidate
- Space for Invigilator’s Signature
- Space for Applicant’s Signature
- Full Name of the Applicant
- Examination Centre Code
- Candidate’s Mother Name
- Signature of the Examination Councillor
- Name of the Examination
- Name of the Conducting Board
- Venue to the Exam Centre
- Hall Ticket/ Roll Number
- Name of the Test Centre
- Applicant’s Date of Birth
- Candidate’s Father Name
- Reporting Time of the exam
- Important Instructions for the exam
ID Proofs To Carry
- PAN Card
- Bank Passbook with the photograph
- Photo identity proof issued by a Gazetted Officer on official letterhead along with a photograph
- Employee ID
- Bar Council Identity Card with the photograph
- Photo identity proof issued by a People’s Representative on official letterhead along with a photograph
- Valid recent Identity Card issued by a recognised College or University
- Permanent Driving Licence
- Voter’s Card
- Aadhaar card or E-Aadhaar Card with a photograph
- Mobile phones, Smart appliances, calculators, pagers, and any other communication devices are prohibited inside the exam hall
- Candidates are not allowed to go out from the exam hall