Northern Coalfields Limited Recruitment 2019 – Apprentice Jobs
Are you looking for Apprentice Jobs? If yes, then Northern Coalfields Limited has released the notification for hiring to the vacant posts of Apprentice on 10th June 2019. So, interested contenders can fill the forms duly and submit it before the closure date.
The starting date to apply the application form is on 11th June 2019 and the last to submit forms is on 10th July 2019. 2482 posts are ready to fill by the eligible candidates for Apprentice post. Read this entire so that you can get an idea about NCL recruitment 2019. is the official link to know further details of NCL apprentice recruitment 2019. And finally, turn your eyes on UP Govt Jobs 2019 & MP Govt Jobs 2019.
NCL Apprentice Recruitment 2019 Details
- Recruitment Board Name: Northern Coalfields Limited
- Total No. of Vacancies: 2842 posts
- Post Name: Apprentice
- Starting date of Application Process: 11th June 2019
- Last date for Submission of Application: 10th July 2019
- Selection Process: Merit Basis
- Category: Govt Jobs in India 2019
- Application Mode: ONLINE
- Official Website: http://nclcil.in/
Vacancy Details of NCL Jobs 2019
Overall 2482 empty jobs are presented in Northern Coalfields Limited for Apprentice posts.
Department wise vacancies are given below
- Welder – 162 posts
- Electrician – 1260 posts
- Fitter – 840 posts
- Motor Mechanic – 220
Educational Qualification for Apprentices
The NCL has given different educational qualification for department wise.
- For Welder (gas & electric) post, candidates just need to pass in 8th & ITI in welder trade from NCVT/SCVT recognized.
- And for remaining posts, contenders must pass in 10th class & ITI in Electrician/Fitter/Motor Mechanic Trade from NCVT/SCVT recognized.
The minimum age limit 16 years and maximum age limit is 24 years for Gen/UR candidates.
And the relaxation period
- For PWD & SC/ST contenders is 10 years,
- For OBC contenders is 13 years
- For SC/ST candidates is 05 years
- For OBC candidates is 03 years
The selected candidates for Apprentice posts in NCL recruitment will get a monthly salary based on organization norms.
Selection Process for NCL Recruitment 2019
The applied contenders of Northern Coalfields Limited Apprentice recruitment 2019 will be recruited strictly on the basis merit marks in the academic qualification.
Through ONLINE mode aspirants can easily apply the application form before the closure date i.e., 10th June 2019 and submit it to the correct email address. Candidates are advised to attach a few additional important documents which are mentioned below sections along with an application form.
How to Apply Online?
- At first, visit the official site of NCL.
- The NCL website is http://nclcil.in/
- Search for Apprentice Jobs pdf in the carrier section.
- Read the terms and conditions.
- If you are eligible for the apprentice post then click the apply online link.
- Fill all the details in it correctly.
- Submit it with all important documents before the last date.
- The online application process will be in two stages.
- Candidates must refer the official pdf to know the entire process of submission.
Important Documents to Submit Along with the Application Process
- Recent clear Color photograph
- ITI mark sheet
- The 8th/10th mark sheet as proof of date of birth
- PAN card
- Aadhar card
- Caste certificate/Pwds certificate
- Bank Account details
You May Also Like