|Name of the Recruitment Board||North Central Railway (NCR)|
|No. of Vacancies||529 posts|
|Name of the Posts||Goods Guards, ALP, JE and Technician Posts|
|Starting Date to fill the Application Form||21st October 2019|
|Closing Date for the Submission of the Application Form||20th November 2019|
|Job Type ||Railway Jobs|
|Advertisement Number ||GDCE 01/2019|
|Category||Central Government Jobs|
North Central Railway Recruitment 2019 Notification
Are you willing to serve the Indian Railways? This is a good chance for you. Recently, North Central Railway has issued NCR Recruitment 2019 Notification on its official portal. Online applications are invited from the serving regular railway employees of NCR excluding RPF/RPSF personnel, Law Assistants, Catering Supervisors and staff of the Accounts Department for filling up vacancies against General Departmental Competitive Examination(GDCE). The opening date to fill the NCR application form is 21st October 2019 and the closing date is 20th November 2019.
Job seekers who are looking for Railway Jobs can use this opportunity by applying for North Central Railway Recruitment 2019 before the due date. Get more information related to NCR Commercial cum Ticket Clerk Notification 2019 like vacancies, age criteria, qualification, selection process, salary, important dates, links, etc in this article.
NCR Commercial cum Ticket Clerk Vacancy 2019
Post Names: Goods Guards, ALP, JE and Technician Posts
Total Number of Vacancies: 529 posts
Post-wise distribution of vacancies is as follows:
- Station Master: 5
- Goods Guards: 53
- Assistant Loco Pilot (Elect/ Mech): 50
- Sr. Clerk cum Typist: 51
- Sr. Commercial cum Ticket Clerk: 59
- Commercial cum Ticket Clerk: 104
- Jr. Clerk cum Typist: 66
- Trains Clerk (Opting): 9
- Jr. Translator (Rajbhasha): 10
- JE/ Mech. Workshop: 5
- JE/ Electrical/ Design Drawing and Estimation: 4
- Jr Engineer/ Track Machine: 44
- Tech-III/ C&W (Mech): 4
- Tech-III/ Track Machine: 65
NCR Goods Guard Recruitment 2019 Eligibility Criteria
- For General/ UR Candidates: 42 years (As on 01.01.2020)
Relaxation in the upper age limit is applicable to the reserved candidates as follows:
- 05 years for SC/ST candidates
- 03 years for OBC candidates
- Candidates should have passed Matriculation/ SSLC, Degree, Intermediate, Diploma in the relevant discipline from a recognized board or institute to get eligible for North Central Railway Recruitment 2019.
North Central Railway Assistant Loco Pilot Jobs Selection Process
The NCR Goods Guard Recruitment process involves the following selection stages.
- Computer Based Test (CBT) or written examination
- Aptitude/ Speed/ Skill Test
- Document Verification and
- Medical Examination
NCR Junior Engineer Posts Salary
The post-wise salary details are as follows:
- Station Master: GP – 4200, Pay Level – 6
- Jr. Clerk cum Typist: GP – 1900, Pay Level – 2
- Trains Clerk (Optg): GP – 1900, Pay Level – 2
- Jr. Translator (Rajbhasha): GP – 4200, Pay Level – 6
- JE/ Mech. Workshop: GP – 4200, Pay Level – 6
- Goods Guards: GP – 2800, Pay Level – 5
- Assistant Loco Pilot (Elect/ Mech): GP – 1900, Pay Level – 2
- Sr. Clerk cum Typist: GP – 2800, Pay Level – 5
- Sr. Commercial cum Ticket Clerk: GP – 2800, Pay Level – 5
- Commercial cum Ticket Clerk: GP – 2000, Pay Level – 3
- JE/ Electrical/ Design Drawing and Estimation: GP – 4200, Pay Level – 6
- JE/ Track Machine: GP – 4200, Pay Level – 6
- Tech-III/ C&W (Mech): GP – 1900, Pay Level – 2
- Tech-III/ Track Machine: GP – 1900, Pay Level – 2
Willing applicants who have met the eligibility requirements can grab this chance and apply for NCR Commercial cum Ticket Clerk Jobs on or before the due date. The simple procedure to fill the NCR JE online application form is as follows.
How to Apply for North Central Railway Recruitment 2019?
- Log on to the NCR official portal i.e, https://iswarsaran.empfrm.com/
- Find the Notification link on the home page
- Click on that link
- Read the North Central Railway Recruitment notification details carefully
- Ensure the eligibility
- Then, click on the “GDCE ONLINE/ E -Application” Link
- Click on the “New Registration” tab
- Fill the basic details in the NCR application form i.e Name, Community, DOB, Employee ID, Mobile Number, Email ID
- Registration Number is generated and a message of the same will also be sent on registered mobile no and email id.
- Save the registration number for any future reference or to log in again.
- Candidate Dashboard will appear for filling up Personal details.
- Fill up the Personal details. Save and continue.
- Fill up the Employment details. Save and continue.
- Fill up the Education Qualification details. Save and continue.
- Upload the required documents. Save & continue.
- Fill up the preference for different categories. Save & continue.
- Save and Continue for Preview and submission of the application form.
- Once the NCR application form is submitted, no data can be changed.
- A printout of the application should be taken for future reference