NLC Apprentice Recruitment 2019 Latest Notification
- Recruitment Board Name: NLC India Limited
- Total No. of Vacancies: 170
- Post Name: Technician Apprentice
- Training Period: One Year
- Starting date of the Application Process: 20th May 2019
- The due date for enrolling in NATS Portal: 02nd June 2019
- Last date for Submission of Application: 04th June 2019
- Announcement of Shortlist: 10th June 2019
- Verification of Certificates for Shortlisted Candidates: 17th June 2019
- Declaration of Final Results: 24th June 2019
- Selection Process: Merit & Certificate Verification
- Latest Govt Jobs Notifications
- Application Mode: ONLINE
- Official Website: https://www.nlcindia.com
NLC Apprentice Recruitment 2019 Notification – 170 Jobs
Recently NLC India Limited, Neyveli has released a job notification for filling of 170 Technician Apprentice vacancies in Civil Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Mining Engineering, Mechanical Engineering etc disciplines. Interested postulants can apply for this NLC Jobs 2019 before the expiry date. The selection of contenders would be on Merit Basis.
2017/ 2018/ 2019 Diploma qualified candidates from Andhra Pradesh, Telangana, Kerala, Karnataka, Tamil Nadu and Union Territories of Pondicherry and Lakshadweep can undergo apprentice training for a period of one year. The place of posting will be at Neyveli Lignite Corporation (NLC) India Limited. The candidates having the interest to secure TN Govt Jobs can apply. Go through this entire article to know the complete information.
NLC Indian Apprenticeship 2019 Vacancies
The number of candidates can able to participate in apprenticeship training for a period of one year in NLC India Limited are 170. Category wise splitting of vacancies is as follows.
Technician (Diploma) Apprentice – 170 Vacancies
- Chemical Engineering – 12 Jobs
- Civil Engineering – 04 Jobs
- Computer Engineering – 15 Jobs
- Electrical & Electronics Engineering – 48 Jobs
- Electronics & Communication Engineering – 07 Jobs
- Instrumentation and Control Engineering – 04 Jobs
- Mechanical Engineering – 73 Jobs
- Mining Engineering – 07 Jobs
NLC India Ltd Eligibility Criteria
The qualification to apply for NLC India Apprentice Vacancy 2019 is Diploma in Engineering or Technology granted by a state council or board of technical education or by a university in relevant discipline.
The age limit for applicants will be as per Apprenticeship Rules. Contenders can also download Weekly Employment News here itself and apply for those recruitments if you possess the eligibility.
Apprentice Stipend In NLC
The monthly stipend for technician apprentice post selected candidates is Rs.12185/-
The submitted applications will be shortlisted based on academic merit and only those candidates can appear for verification documents session on the scheduled date i.e 17th June 2019
Interested applicants can apply for NLC Apprentice Recruitment 2019 through ONLINE mode. From 20th May 2019 to 04th June 2019 candidates can submit applications.
How to Apply Online?
- Contenders visit http://boat-srp.com/
- Go to News & Events session and click on the latest notification.
- Read the terms and conditions.
- If eligible, tap on the Apply Online link.
- Fill the details in the application form.
- Upload all the relevant documents.
- Click on the Submit button and take a printout of the application form.
You Can Also Apply For