NITI Aayog Young Professional Jobs Recruitment 2019
- Recruitment Board Name : National Institution for Transforming Indian (NITI), Aayog
- Total No. of Vacancies : 60
- Latest Sarkari Naukri Jobs
- Post Name : Young Professionals
- Starting date of Application Process : Update Soon
- Last date for Submission of Application : Update Soon
- Selection Process : Update Soon
- Application Mode : ONLINE
- Official Website : http://niti.gov.in
NITI Aayog Young Professional Recruitment 2019 – 60 Jobs
National Institute for Transforming India (NITI), Aayog is ready to engage talented aspirants for filling up of Young Professional (YP) vacancies. The recruitment of candidates is on Contract basis through Open Market for a period of 2 years. So, candidates can apply for this Delhi Govt Jobs 2019 through Online mode. Within 30 days from the date of publishing the advertisement in the newspaper candidates have to apply. http://niti.gov.in is the official website for downloading the job notification.
NITI Aayog Vacancy 2019
Number of positions are at present vacant in National Institute for Transforming India (NITI), Aayog are 60.
- Young Professional : 60 Jobs
niti.gov.in Jobs 2019 Eligibility Criteria
Master degree or BE/ B.Tech/ 2 years PG Diploma/ MBBS/ LLB/ CA/ ICWA qualification candidates can apply. Contenders must have minimum one year post qualification experience.
- Upper age limit for applicants is 32 years. Age relaxation for reserved category applicants is as per department norms.
A monthly remuneration of Rs.60,000/- will be offered to selected candidates of Young Professional post.
NITI Aayog YP Selection Process
- Go through the official notification to check the selection criteria of job hunters.
NITI Aayog Young Professional Application Process
Mode of applying for NITI Aayog Young Professional Recruitment 2019 is through ONLINE. The exact date of submitting application form has not yet announced. It is given in the notification that within 30 days from the notification published in the newspapers, candidates have to fill the application form. Currently the online portal link to apply is not in active stage.
How to Apply Online?
Visit official website http://www.niti.gov.in/ Read the terms and conditions. Fill all the details in the application form. Upload the scanned copies of documents and take the hardcopy of application form.
- There is no application fee for participants.
You Can Also Apply For