NIT Silchar Jobs Latest Notifications & Important Dates
- Name of the NIT: National Institute of Technology (NIT) Silchar
- Total No. of Vacancies: 73
- Notification No. NITS/Estt/Advt/Non-Teaching/19
- Post Name: Non-Teaching Jobs
- Last date for Submission of Application : 14.04.2019
- Selection Process: Interview
- Application Mode: OFFLINE
- Official Website: http://www.nits.ac.in
- Government Jobs 2019
NIT Silchar Non-Teaching Recruitment 2019 Notification – 73 Jobs
National Institute of Technology, Silchar on direct recruitment basis is going to hire contenders as Deputy Registrar, Medical Officer, Technical Officer, Technical Assistant, Superintendent, Senior Assistant, Junior Assistant and Technicians. The recruitment of aspirants will be held through interview session. Interested contenders can apply for Assam Govt Jobs on or before 15th days from the release of job advertisement. http://www.nits.ac.in is the official web portal for more details.
NIT Silchar Vacancy 2019
Number of empty positions are to be filled in NIT Silchar are 73. Post wise vacancy details are as follows.
- Deputy Registrar – 01
- Medical officer – 02
- Assistant Registrar – 02
- Technical Officer – 02
- Technical Assistant – 17
- SAS Assistant/ Junior Engineer – 06
- Superintendent – 07
- Junior Assistant – 14
- Technician – 17
nits.ac.in Eligibility Criteria
- Senior Secondary (10+2) passed candidates from a recognized board can apply for technician, Junior assistant and senior assistant jobs.
- MBBS is the qualification for Medical officer job applicants.
- For Deputy and Assistant Registrar posts the qualification is Master’s degree.
- For other posts the qualification is BE/ B.Tech/ Bachelor’s degree/ Diploma from a recognized university.
- Upper age limit for technician and junior assistants is 27 years.
- Maximum upper age limit for senior assistants is 33 years.
- Upper age limit for technical assistant, junior engineer and superintendents is 30 years.
- For other posts the age limit is 35 years.
- Selected candidates for Deputy Registrar will get pay in the level 12.
- In the level 6 selected candidates for technical assistant, SAS assistant and Superintendents will get monthly pay.
- For Technician and Junior Assistant post selected candidates the income will be in the level 3.
- For other remaining posts the pay will be in the level 10.
Selection Process of NIT Silchar Non Teaching Recruitment
- The selection of candidates will be on interview basis.
The mode to submit applications for NIT Silchar Non-Teaching Recruitment 2019 is through ONLINE mode. 14th April 2019 is the last date for submission of application form.
How to Download Application Form?
- Contenders can the NIT Recruitment Application form by clicking on the below given link.
Registrar, National Institute of Technology Silchar, P.O. Silchar – 788010, Assam.
Latest Jobs in India