Current Notifications & Important Dates
- Name of The NIT: National Institute of Technology (NIT) Silchar
- Total No. of Vacancies: 41
- Post Name: Assistant Professors
- Starting date of Application Process: 16th February 2019
- Last date for Submission of Application: 03rd March 2019
- Selection Process: Interview
- Application Mode: OFFLINE
- Official Website: nits.ac.in
- Government Jobs 2019
NIT Silchar Assistant Professor Recruitment 2019 – 41 Jobs @ nits.ac.in
National Institute of Technology (NIT) Silchar is going to engage aspirants to work as assistant professor in civil, electrical, mechanical, computer science engineering departments. Apply for NIT Recruitment Assistant Professor 2019 through offline. 03rd March 2019 is the due date to submit applications. Get more info through http://www.nits.ac.in/ and know eligibility criteria, salary, selection process at below given details.
Number of vacant positions to be filled in NIT Silchar are 41.
Assistant Professor vacancies in various departments are as follows.
- Civil Engineering-09
- Mechanical Engineering-09
- Electrical Engineering-09
- Electronics & Communication Engineering-04
- Computer Science & Engineering-04
- Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering-04
- Management Studies-02
- Ph.D holders in relevant discipline from a recognized university can apply for assistant professor posts.
- In the pay band 3 of level 10 selected contenders will get monthly remuneration.
- Based on contenders performance in Interview session the committee will be recruit.
To apply for NIT Silchar Placements contenders must send their duly filled application form through OFFLINE mode. 03rd March 2019 is the last date to submit applications. Forward the scanned copy to firstname.lastname@example.org
How to Download Application form?
http://www.nits.ac.in/employment/Application.pdf is the link for downloading application, attach all the documents and drop it in the post box to address: Dean (F.W), National Institute of Technology Silchar, P.O Silchar- 788010.
- Application fee for Gen/ OBC candidates is Rs.1000/- and SC/ST is Rs.500/-
Also Check Out