NIT Rourkela Latest Jobs Information
- Name of The NIT : National Institute of Technology Rourkela
- Total No. of Vacancies: 117
- Post Name: Faculty Posts
- Starting date of Application Process: 01st March 2019
- Last date for Submission of Application: 30th April 2019
- Selection Process: Interview
- Application Mode: ONLINE
- Official Website: nitrkl.ac.in
- Go through Government Jobs 2019
NIT Rourkela Faculty Recruitment 2019 – 117 Assistant & Associate Professor Jobs
National Institute of Technology has published out Advertisement Number: NITR/ES/02/2019 for filling of 117 faculty posts like assistant professor, associate professor and professor jobs in Engineering Departments, Industrial Design, Planning And Architecture, Science Departments, Humanities and Social Sciences and School of Management. Willing contenders can send their application form only through online mode by 30th April 2019. Check out more Odisha Govt Jobs here.
NIT Rourkela Faculty Vacancy Details
Number of faculty positions are empty currently to fill are 117. The segregation of posts designation wise is not yet mentioned.
- Assistant Professor Grade II
- Assistant Professor Grade I
- Associate Professor
As per the NIT Jobs advertisement First class BE/ B.Tech/MBA/ PGDBM/ Master degree holders with Ph.D from a recognized university can apply. Trending Employment News 2019 go through it.
- To know post wise age limit please refer the official notification.
Selected candidates will have monthly income in terms of pay scale as follows.
- Assistant Professor Grade II – 10th Level
- Assistant Professor Grade II – 11th Level
- Assistant Professor Grade I – 12th Level
- Associate Professor – 13A2 Level
- Professor – 14 A Level
- The selection of eligible aspirants will be only through interview session.
Mode of applying for NIT Rourkela Recruitment 2019 through ONLINE mode. From 01st March 2019 to 30th April 2019 the online portal link will be made active.
How to Apply Online?
- Visit official site http://nitrkl.ac.in/
- Go to the required notification.
- Read out thoroughly the given terms and conditions.
- Click on the “Apply Online” link.
- Fill the details and upload necessary documents.
- Click on the “Submit” button.
- Take printout of application form for further details.
Also Check Latest