|Name of the Recruitment Board||National Institute of Technology, Hamirpur|
|No. of Vacancies||69|
|Name of the Posts||Temporary Faculty|
|Starting Date to fill the Application Form||31st May 2019|
|Closing Date for the Submission of the Application Form||20th June 2019|
|Job Type ||Government Jobs|
|Application Mode||Admn – 01/2019|
|Category||HP Govt Jobs|
National Institute of Technology Faculty Recruitment 2019
National Institute of Technology, Hamirpur has released the latest notification for hiring to the vacant posts of Temporary Faculty in various departments. So, interested aspirants can fill the application forms from 31st May 2019 to 20th June 2019. Contenders are suggested to apply before the last day to overcome server issues at the last minute.
Eligible candidates are going to be hired in various departments for HP Govt Jobs such as Engineering Departments, Architecture department, Science departments (physics, chemistry, mathematics), Management Studies Department, Humanities & Social Sciences department.
Vacancy Details of NIT Hamirpur 2019
The total of 69 faculty positions are ready to fill by preferable candidates in NIT Hamirpur 2019
Department wise vacancies are given below
- Civil Engineering Department – 04 posts
- Electrical Engineering Department – 07 posts
- Electronics & Communication Engineering Department – 14 posts
- Computer Science & Engineering Department – 14 posts
- Chemical Engineering Department – 04 posts
- Material Science and Engineering Department – 05 posts
- Centre for Energy and Engineering Department – 02 posts
- Architecture Department – 06 posts
- Physics Department – 02 posts
- Chemistry Department – 03 posts
- Mathematics Department – 03 posts
- Humanities & Social Sciences Department – 02 posts
- Management Studies Department – 05 posts
Streamwise eligibility criteria are mentioned
- Educational Qualification for NIT Temporary Faculty Jobs
- For the Engineering Department, candidates must have passed in PhD or M.Tech.
- For the Architecture Department, contenders must possess a PhD completion certificate or M.Arch.
- For Science Departments (physics, chemistry, mathematics), aspirants must have passed in PhD in a related area of Science with first-class both at UG and PG degree levels.
- For the Humanities & Social Sciences Department, educational qualification is PhD/ MA.
- And for the Management Studies department, applicants should have passed in PhD/ MBA.
- Candidates can refer to the official site to know age limit details.
- Based on departments salaries will be distributed.
- For B. Arch. Degree Holders Rs. 44,000/-
- For M.Tech/M.Arch/MBA/MA Degree holders Rs. 47,000/-
- For a PhD. Degree Holders Rs. 54,000/-
Selection Process for NIT Faculty Jobs
Candidates who have submitted online applications have to face an interview.
Eligible applicants can apply via ONLINE mode at NIT Hamirpur’s website for NIT Hamirpur Faculty Recruitment 2019. 20th June 2019 is the last date to fill the applications.
How to Apply Online for NIT Hamirpur Jobs?
- Initially first, visit the official site of NIT Hamirpur.
- The official site of NIT Hamirpur is http://nith.ac.in/
- Thereby, check for the latest NIT Hamirpur Notifications.
- Then click on your desirable Hamirpur NIT Recruitment 2019 Notification.
- Read all instructions and conditions carefully.
- Then click on “Online Apply”.
- Fill the application form without any mistakes.
- Upload recent photographs and signatures in prescribed sizes.
- Make sure with the all filled details once before submit.
- Finally, take a hard copy of the application form for future use.