NIRT DEO, Project Assistant Recruitment 2019 Notification Overview
- Board Name: National Institute of Research in Tuberculosis (NIRT)
- Adv No: NIRT/PROJ/RECTT//2019-20
- Post Name: Various
- Selection Process: Walk-in-Interview
- Application Starting Date: 20.10.2019
- Walk-in Dates: 30.10.2019, 04.11.2019, 06.11.2019 & 13.11.2019
- No of Vacancies: 46
- Application Process: Offline process
- Category: Central Govt Jobs
- Official Site: http://www.nirt.res.in/
NIRT Various Post Walk-in-Interview 2019
The National Institute of Research for Tuberculosis (NIRT) has released a notification for the Walk-in-Interview of 46 various types of posts for the process of being recruited. All the interested cum eligible candidates are requested to apply for the posts. For further details of all the categories of posts kindly refer to the Notification and the Official PDF tagged Below.
- Post Name: Scientist-C, Project Technical Officer, Project Assistant, Project Technician III, Data Entry Operator, Project Technician Operator II, Driver cum Mechanic, Senior Project Assistant, Multi Tasking Staff.
- No of Posts: 46
- Education: All the candidates applying for the post have to have minimum qualification for the above-mentioned posts in regard to degrees like
- MBBS for Scientist C Post,
- MD or P.hD for Consultant Post,
- Graduate in some field for Project Technical Officer Post,
- Graduate in Science for Project Assistant Post,
- 12th PAss for Project Technician and Data Entry Officer Post, etc.
- Age: Refer Notification
- The selection process for the different posts depends on the post for being recruited. For most of the posts the selection process would be interview/ Written test.
- The Application process of NIRT Project Technician Recruitment would be a direct Walk-in-Interview is applicable to all the posts.
- As per the official Notification of NIRT Project Technician Recruitment, there might be no Application fees applied.
- Refer Notification.
Related Govt Jobs in India