NIOS Junior Assistant Recruitment 2019 Notification
- Recruitment Board Name: National Institute of Open Schooling (NIOS)
- Total No. of Vacancies: 90
- Post Name: Junior Assistant, Academic Officer, EDP Supervisor & Other Jobs
- Starting date of Application Process: 16th April 2019
- Last date for Submission of Application: 17th May 2019
- Selection Process: Written Test / Interview
- Application Mode: ONLINE
- Official Website: https://nios.ac.in/
- Place of Posting : Anywhere in India
- Download Latest Employment News
Apply Online NIOS Jr. Assistant Recruitment 2019 – 90 EDP Supervisor Vacancies
The National Institute of Open Schooling (NIOS) is in process to hire candidates those interested to work as Junior Assistant, EDP Supervisor, Deputy Director, Assistant Audit Officer and Directors. 17th May 2019 is the due date for submission of applications for Central Govt Jobs. The aspirants must be ready to work at any place of the country. The Officials may conduct written test/ trade test/interview for recruiting participants. Candidates may log on to the official website of NIOS i.e https://nios.ac.in/ to check their eligibility. Through direct recruitment or deputation basis the candidates will be engaged.
NIOS Latest Vacancies 2019
The NIOS New Vacancies to be filled are 90. Post wise names with vacancies count is as given below.
- Director (Group A) – 01
- Deputy Director (Group A) – 03
- Academic Officer (Group A) – 11
- Assistant Audit Officer (Group B) – 01
- EDP Supervisor (Group B) – 37
- Junior Assistant (Group C) – 37
Eligibility for NIOS Jobs 2019
Candidates can get the whole eligibility details in the down lines.
nios.ac.in Educational Qualification
Aspirants those who have completed 10th/ 12th/ Degree/ Graduation/ Master’s degree from any recognized university may apply for this NIOS Recruitment. Applicants must have post qualification experience which can be known by referring to the official advertisement.
As per the given information, the age limit for applicants to apply for
- Junior Assistant : 27 Years
- Academic Officer & EDP Supervisor : 37 Years
- Director : 52 Years
- Dy. Director & Assistant Audit Officer : 56 Years
NIOS Recruitment 2019 Salary
- Selected aspirants for Director post will get pay between Rs.1, 23, 100- 2, 15, 900/-
- Deputy Director & Academic Officer posts recruited contenders will get monthly income of Rs.78, 800- 2, 09,200/-
- The monthly payment credited for Assistant Audit Officer job holders will be Rs.56, 100 to 1, 77, 500/-
- The remuneration for EDP Supervisor job engaged candidates is Rs.44, 900- 1, 42, 400/-
- For Junior Assistant post recruited aspirants will get income between Rs.19, 900- Rs.63, 200/-
NIOS Junior Assistant Recruitment Selection Process
NIOS may conduct written test / Interview session in order to recruit the talented persons for the above mentioned posts.
Application Process of NIOS Jr. Assistant Vacancy 2019
Mode of applying for NIOS Junior Assistant Recruitment 2019 through ONLINE. 17th May 2019 is the last date for filling of online application.
How to Apply Online?
- Candidates may visit https://nios.ac.in/
- Read carefully the advertisement you are willing to apply.
- Tap on the Apply Online box.
- Online application form will appear on your PC.
- Fill the form with genuine details of your’s.
- Click on the Submit button, then a new unique registration id will be generated and note it.
- Upload all the necessary documents given below.
- Education Qualification/ Experience Certificates
- Caste & EWS certificates.
Group wise payment of fee details are as follows.
- Group A (UR & OBC) – Rs. 750/-
- Group B (UR & OBC) – Rs. 500/-
- Group C (UR & OBC) – Rs. 500/-
- Group A (SC & ST) – Rs. 250/-
- Group B (SC & ST) – Rs.250/-
- Group C (SC & ST) – Rs.150/-
- NIOS Junior Assistant Notification PDF
- Click to Know Qualification & Other Details
- NIOS Group A, B & C Jobs Apply Online Link
- NIOS Admit Card 2019 – Download Here
You Can Also Apply For