NIFT Jr Engineer Results 2019 – Overview
- Recruitment Board Name: National Institute Of Fashion Technology (NIFT)
- Post Name: Assistant Database Administrator, Computer Engineer, Junior Engineer
- Selection Process: Written Test
- Also, check State Wise Govt Jobs in India.
- Application Starting Date: 01st October 2019
- Exam Date: Update Later
- Application Mode: Online Mode
- Category: Delhi Govt Jobs
- Work Location: Delhi
- Official website: https://nift.ac.in/
NIFT Junior Engineer Results 2019
National Institute of Fashion Technology Junior Engineer Result 2019 will be available shortly. Applied postulants who have attended the written test can check their status at the official portal. Applicants will get a direct link to fetch the NIFT JE Results 2019 on this article. By the NIFT Junior Engineer Result 2019, applied candidates will know whether they got qualified or not.
National Institute of Fashion Technology JE Result 2019 can be obtained by providing the registration/ application number, date of birth/ password. Along with the Junior Engineer results, candidates will also get the NIFT JE Cut Off and Merit List. Individuals can get simple download steps and the selection process in the following modules.
Steps to Download NIFT Junior Engineer Cut-Off Marks Pdf
- Primarily, visit the National Institute of Fashion Technology official website, i.e., https://nift.ac.in/.
- Later, click on the ‘results’ tab, which is available at the National Institute of Fashion Technology homepage.
- Check for the “NIFT Junior Engineer, Assistant Database Administrator, Computer Engineer Result – Advt. No.10/ Direct Rectt- Contract- Group – A&B Posts/ 2019” link.
- After that, click on that relevant link.
- Then, enter the required details on the login page.
- Verify the given data.
- Then hit on the submit button.
- A new webpage that contains NIFT Junior Engineer Results 2019 will be loaded.
- Download it and save it for future reference.
- Take a print out of that document.
- Finally, keep it safe until the end of the selection process.
NIFT Asst Data Administrator, Com Engineer, JE Selection Process
National Institute of Fashion Technology is selecting the worthy and talented candidates for Assistant Database Administrator, Computer Engineer, Junior Engineer (Civil, Electrical) jobs by conducting the following levels of the selection process. Postulants should score the highest marks in the written test and in the interview to get selected.
- Written Exam
NIFT JE Recruitment Notification 2019
The National Institute of Fashion Technology officials released NIFT Jr Engineer Notification. It accepts online applications for the 30 Assistant Database Administrator, Computer Engineer, Junior Engineer (Civil, Electrical) posts. According to the official advertisement, the eligible individuals can submit the applications by the last date.
nift.ac.in Junior Engineer Cut Off Marks
NIFT Junior Engineer Cutoff Marks will be issued after the written exam date. The cut off contains the least no. of marks that an aspirant should score to qualify the written examination. The higher officials will decide the cutoff marks and published them on the website by considering the below factors.
- Last year cut off marks.
- The reservation of SC/ ST/ PWD/ PH/ OBC and Ex-serviceman
- The no. of aspirants who have taken the mains exam.
- Total no. of vacancies
- The no. of applicants who cleared the written test.
- Highest marks obtained by the participants, etc
NIFT Junior Engineer Merit List 2019
NIFT JE Merit List 2019 gives the list of aspirants who secured the maximum marks. Based on the Jr Engineer merit list, the qualified individuals are invited to participate in the next round, i.e., Interview. The officials will issue the NIFT Junior Engineer Merit List after announcing the results.