NIFT Asst Professor Recruitment 2019 Notification Details
- Conducting Board Name: National Institute of Fashion Technology
- Name of the posts: Assistant Professors
- Total no. of vacant posts: 179 Posts
- Type of job: All India Govt Jobs
- Advertisement number: 09/Assistant Professor/Contract/2019
- Commencement of online application form: 18th July 2019 (9.00 am)
- End date for the submission of the application form: 6th September 2019 (5.30 pm)
- Closing date to pay the application fee: 6th September 2019
- Mode of Application: online
- Official portal: www.nift.ac.in
NIFT Recruitment 2019-20 Notification
Hi friends, Are you interested in teaching field? Recently, the National Institute of Fashion Technology has invited the application forms from the Indian nationals to recruit them for Assistant professors posts on the direct recruitment basis for 5 years. The online application process for NIFT Assistant Professor Recruitment 2019 started on the official portal from 18/07/2019.
This is an excellent chance for those candidates looking for Government Jobs in Delhi. All the young & dynamic candidates who wish to be a part of the NIFT fashion institute can apply through online mode on or before 6th Sep 2019. Prior to applying, candidates have to fulfill the eligibility conditions as mentioned in the official NIFT Asst Professor Notification. Coming to age criteria, the maximum limit is 40 years. Aspirants have to possess a Post-graduation program/ doctoral degree in the related areas from a recognized university.
In this article, we have also provided further details of NIFT Notification, application process, selection criteria, pay scale, important dates, direct link to apply, etc. Go ahead & check the details.
NIFT Assistant Professor Vacancy 2019
- Post Names: Assistant Professor.
- No. of Vacant Posts: 179 posts.
The category-wise NIFT vacancy details are as follows.
- UR: 74
- SC: 26
- ST: 13
- OBC: 49
- EWS: 17
- PWD: 07
National Institute of Fashion Technology Asst Professor Eligibility Criteria
Willing candidates who want to apply for NIFT jobs have to possess the following eligibility conditions such as age criteria, qualification, etc.
- For General/ OBC Applicants: Max limit – 40 Years.
- Relaxation in the upper age limit is admissible to the reserved candidates as follows.
- 05 years for SC/ST candidates
- 03 years for OBC applicants.
- 10 years for PWD candidates
- 15 years for SC/STs who are PWD.
- 13 years for OBCs who are PWD.
To apply for NIFT Assistant Professor Recruitment 2019, postulants have to fulfill the below mentioned educational qualifications:
- Post Graduate program with minimum 55% marks or equivalent grade in relevant areas from the Institute of National/ International repute with 3 years experience in teaching and/or research at the university or national level institutions in the relevant areas or relevant industry.
- Doctoral Degree in any of the Competencies with one year of experience in teaching and/or research at the university or national repute in the relevant areas.
- The selection process for NIFT Assistant Professor Vacancy 2019 comprises of Written Examination (Comprehensive Test), Presentation & Interview.
Selected candidates for NIFT Jobs will get an attractive pay scale as per the norms of the organization.
NIFT Asst Prof Recruitment 2019 Application Process
The NIFT Assistant Professor Recruitment 2019 Apply Online Link get activated on 18th July 2019 @ https://nift.ac.in/ All the interested candidates who have met the eligibility requirements can apply for above jobs before 6th September 2019. Applicants can follow the simple guidelines & instructions provided below while filling the NIFT Assistant Professor Online form.
How to Apply for NIFT Assistant Professor Jobs?
- Visit the official portal i.e, https://nift.ac.in/
- You will redirect to the homepage of the official website.
- Go to the “Careers” section.
- Find the “Advertisement for recruitment to the posts of Assistant Professors” link & open it.
- Read the details provided in the official NIFT Notification carefully.
- Ensure the eligibility criteria & then click on “Apply Online” tab.
- Enter the details such as personal, academic & other information correctly.
- Upload the scanned copies of passport size photograph, signature, category certificate, Certificates, etc.
- Pay the fee through the proper channels.
- Recheck the details before submitting the form.
- At last, keep the hard copy of the application form for future correspondence.
- For general/ OBC candidates: Rs. 1000/-
- SC/ST/PWD/ women candidates & employees of NIFT: nil.
Applicants are required to pay the examination fee through online mode only. The application fee once paid cannot be refunded under any circumstances.
You can Also Apply for