Latest Update: NIELIT has extended the last date to submit the applications for Scientist B and Scientist A posts till 01st June 2020.
|Name of the Recruitment Board||National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology (NIELIT)|
|No. of Vacancies||495|
|Name of the Posts||Scientist ‘B’, Scientific/Technical Assistant ‘A’|
|Starting Date to fill the Application Form||26th February 2020|
|Closing Date for the Submission of the Application Form||26th March 2020 (Extended till 01st June 2020)|
|Advertisement Number ||NIELIT/NIC/2020/1|
|Job Type||Central Govt Jobs|
NIELIT Scientist B Recruitment 2020
NIELIT Calicut Notification having number NIELIT/NIC/2020/1 released. Online applications are invited to fill 495 vacancies of Scientist ‘B’, Scientific/Technical Assistant ‘A’ posts. Aspirants who have been looking for an opportunity can apply for NIELIT Group A and B Posts. Interested contenders must check the NIELIT Scientist B Recruitment 2020 Notification to know the complete details.
Go through the eligibility criteria, application process, salary, and selection procedure before filling the National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology Applications. The apply online link is active from 26th February 2020 to 1st June 2020.
NIELIT Calicut Vacancies
- Name of the Jobs: Scientist ‘B’, Scientific/Technical Assistant ‘A’
- Total Number of Vacancies: 495
The category wise and job designation wise number of vacancies are provided here:
- Scientist B (Group A): 288
- UR: 119
- SC: 43
- ST: 21
- OBC: 77
- EWS: 28
- Scientific/Technical Assistant A (Group B): 207
- UR: 86
- SC: 31
- ST: 15
- OBC: 55
- EWS: 20
- Total: 495
NIELIT Scientific/Technical Assistant ‘A’ Eligibility Criteria
- Scientist B (Group A): Aspirants must have passed Bachelor degree in Engineering or Technology or Department of Electronics and Accreditation of Computer Courses B-level or Associate Member of Institute of Engineers or Graduate Institute of Electronics and Telecommunication Engineers or master degree in Science (MSc) or Computer Application or Engineering/Technology (ME/M.Tech) or Philosophy (M Phil) can apply for NIELIT Scientist B Jobs.
- Scientific/Technical Assistant A (Group B): Intenders must have passed M.SC/MCA/MS/MCA/B.Tech/B.E in any one combination in IT, Electronics, Computer Sciences, Computer and Networking Security, Informatics, Electronics and Communication, Electronics & telecommunications, and Software System to apply for the posts.
- Upper Age Limit: 30 years
- The maximum age limit is relaxable up to 5 years for SC/ST contenders, 3 years for OBC (NCL) candidates, 10 years for unreserved PWD candidates, 15 years for PWD SC/ST candidates, 13 years for PWD OBC(NCL) aspirants.
calicut.nielit.in Group A Selection Process
National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology organization has decided to conduct the below-included selection rounds through NIELIT Scientist B Recruitment 2020 for Scientist ‘B’, Scientific/Technical Assistant ‘A’ posts.
- Scientist ‘B’: Written Test, Interview
- Scientific/Technical Assistant ‘A’: Written Exam
NIELIT Technical Assistant ‘A’ Salary
The shortlisted contenders in Calicut NIELIT Recruitment 2020 for Scientist B, Technical Assistant A posts will get a salary as mentioned here:
- Scientist ‘B’: Level-10: (Rs. 56100-Rs. 177500) per month
- Scientific/Technical Assistant ‘A’: Level-6 : (Rs. 35400-Rs. 112400) per month
NIELIT Scientist B Application Process
Eligible aspirants can submit the online applications for NIELIT Calicut Jobs 2020. The applications can be accepted from 26th February 2020 to 1st July 2020.
How to Apply for NIELIT Scientific/Technical Assistant ‘A’ Posts?
- Open the official website of National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology (NIELIT) i.e http://nielit.gov.in/
- Go to the recruitments section and Detailed Advertisement Scientist – ‘B’ and Scientific/Technical Assistant – ‘A’ posts in NIC on Direct Recruitment Basis (Advt. No. NIELIT/NIC/2020/1)
- Download PDF notification and check the instructions
- Eligible individuals can do registration with Email id
- Open the application form, fill the required data, and upload the scanned documents
- Submit the application form
- Pay the application fee online
- Take a hard copy of the applications for future usage
Application fee for NIELIT Scientist B Jobs 2020 can be paid through credit card/debit card/net banking options
- For General and all others: Rs. 800/- per application per post (including taxes)
- SC/ST/ PWD/ Women candidates: No Fee