NIELIT Delhi Programmer Recruitment 2019 – Overview
- Name of the Board: National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology
- No. of Posts: 328
- Post Name: Sr. Programmer, Assistant, IT Manager, Assistant Programmer, System Analyst
- Starting Date to Apply: 01st December 2019
- Last Date to Submit Applications: 16th December 2019
- Selection Process: Written Test & Interview
- Job Category: Delhi Govt Jobs 2020
- Official Website: http://nielit.gov.in/delhi/
- Government Jobs 2020
- Advertisement No: 07/185/2019/NDL/FM
328 NIELIT Delhi Recruitment 2019
Hey guys good news for you, cause NIELIT Delhi has come up with a news advertisement of 328 jobs of various vacancies. The different empty posts are like IT Training, Support Executive, Programmer Assistant ‘B’, IT Manager, Sr. Programmer, Asst. Programmer ‘B’ System Analyst, Project/Team Lead, Network Specialists. Hence, interested candidates may apply the proforma before the last date of 16th December 2019. To know the vacancies list, selection process, application process, application fee, how to apply process you may read the below sections.
NIELIT Delhi Vacancy 2019
The total of 328 posts is going to be filled by the eligible candidates for the said posts above.
Department wise vacancies are mentioned below
- IT training & Support Executive – 30
- Programmer Assistant ‘B’ – 30
- IT Manager – 30
- Sr. Programmer – 120
- Sr. Programmer-KOL – 15
- System Analyst – 06
- Assistant Programmer ‘B’ – 80
- Assistant Programmer ‘B’-KOL – 20
- Programmer – 15
- Project / Team Lead – 03
- Network Specialists – 06
Eligibility Criteria of NIELIT Delhi Jobs 2019
- Educational Qualification:
- For Programmer Assistant ‘B’ post, candidates must possess a degree course.
- For the remaining posts, candidates should have completed their B.E/B.Tech/ME/M.Tech in Computer Science & Engineering or IT (Information Technology)
- Age Limit:
- Candidates may know the age limits details through the official notification pdf with the link given below.
Selection Process of NIELIT Delhi Recruitment
- The applied candidates of NIELIT Delhi Programmer Recruitment must undergo a few rounds to get select. There may be a written test or interview. So, candidates need to ready for both series. At last, those candidates who perform well in selection procedure they only selected in NIELIT Delhi Recruitment.
Salary of Delhi NIELIT Posts
The selected contenders may receive a monthly salary based on the profiles. They are given below
- IT training & Support Executive – Rs. 44,900/-
- Programmer Assistant ‘B’ – Rs.21634/- to Rs. 27800/-
- IT Manager (3) – Rs. 49,500/-
- Sr. Programmer – Rs. 38,500/-
- Sr. Programmer-KOL – Rs. 38,500/-
- System Analyst – Rs. 49,500/-
- Assistant Programmer ‘B’ – Rs. 20,900/-
- Assistant Programmer ‘B’-KOL – Rs. 20,900/-
- Programmer – Rs. 33,000/-
- Project / Team Lead – Rs.1,11,00/-
- Network Specialists – Rs. 38,500/-
- The application process of NIELIT Delhi Vacancy 2019 will be done through ONLINE mode, and then apply online link would be in an active stage from 01st December 2019 to 16th December 2019.
- The application fee is based on categories which are mentioned below.
- Gen/OBC – Rs. 600/-
- SC/ST/PWD/Women Category – Rs. 300/-
How to Apply Online?
- At first, go to the official website of NIELIT Delhi, http://nielit.gov.in/delhi/
- In the main menu bar, you can view the recruitment option
- So, click on that, on the new page recruitment notification details would display
- Read the terms and conditions line by line
- If you are eligible, apply the application form correctly
- And submit it before the closure date
- Finally, take a print out of it for further use
You May Als0 Like