NIA Ayurveda MTS Result 2019
National Institute of Ayurveda has published a notification for Lower Division Clerk, Staff Nurse, Multi Tasking Staff & Pharmacist on 20th September 2019. Most of the candidates had applied for NIA LDC, MTS, Pharmacist & Staff Nurse Recruitment 2019. Candidates those who had attended the written exam on scheduled dates they must be waiting for the results. So, we here are provided full details of NIA Exam Results in the below sections.
NIA MTS Result 2019 Details
- Trending: NIA MTS, LDC, Pharmacist & Staff Nurse Answer Keys Released
- Recruitment Name: National Institute of Ayurveda
- No. of Posts: 48
- Name of the Posts: MTS, LDC, Staff Nurse & Pharmacist
- Last Date to Apply Application Form: 20th November 2019
- All Govt Jobs: Sarkari Naukri 2019
- Loo more into Admit Card
- Check Out ESIC Jobs 2019
- Selection Process: Written Exam
- Go through RRB Jobs 2019
- Get Food Corporation of India Jobs
- Official Site: http://www.nia.nic.in
Download National Institute of Ayurveda Exam Results 2019
Right now the officials of NIA is not yet disclosed the exam results of MTS, LDC, Staff Nurse and Pharmacist in the site. So, stay tuned with this article so aspirants can instant updates of regarding NIA Staff Nurse Results 2019. In order to download the results, contenders must enter the admit card or hall ticket number and then click on the submit button so they can get the results. Along with, candidates can also find the step by step process to download NIA MTS Result. Check more exam Results here.
Ayurveda NIA Exam dates
- Staff Nurse – 17th March 2019 (Morning)
- Pharmacist – 17th March 2019 (Afternoon)
- Multi Tasking Staff – 24th March 2019 (Morning)
- Lower Division Clerk (LDC) – 24th March 2019 (Afternoon)
Download NIA Ayurveda MST Results 2019
- The First Step is to visit the official website of NIA—>http://www.nia.nic.in
- Home Page will display on the screen.
- Check for NIA MTS, LDC, Staff Nurse, Pharmacist Exam Results download link.
- Click on that link o download Official Pdf.
- Look into pdf carefully to verify your Registration number.
- If you find that your number is in pdf it means you are qualified in written examination.
- Candidates those who qualify in the written examination are eligible to participate for further rounds as per officials.
Download NIA MTS Result 2019
To get NIA MTS, LDC, Staff Nurse & Pharmacist Results 2019 – Click Here
You May Also Like