NIA Constable Recruitment 2019 Notification – Overview
- Board Name: National Investigation Agency (NIA)
- Name of the posts: Constable, Sub Inspector, and Head Constable posts
- Total number of vacancies: 79 posts
- Advertisement Number: E-96/006/DEPTN-EXE/NIA/2019
- Job type: State Govt Jobs
- Application form starting date: 7th November 2019
- Application form closing date: 7th December 2019
- Official portal: nia.gov.in
- Mode of application: Offline
- Central Govt Jobs
- Check Police Job Notifications here
NIA Recruitment 2019 – 20 Notification
Hi guys, are you looking for the Latest Sarkari Naukri information? If yes, you are on the right page.
Recently, the National Investigation Agency has issued NIA Recruitment 2019 Notification to recruit the eligible candidates for Assistant sub Inspector, Constable, and Head Constable posts. The NIA application forms are invited from the eligible candidates through offline mode. Willing candidates who have met the eligibility requirements can fill and submit the application forms before 7th December 2019. Other details of NIA Constable Recruitment 2019-20 Notification like vacancies, age limit, educational qualification, selection process, salary, important dates, etc.
National Investigation Agency Vacancy 2019
- Assistant Sub Inspector (ASI): 13
- Head Constable: 11
- Constable: 55
- Total Number of Vacancies: 79 Posts
NIA Constable Recruitment 2019 Eligibility Criteria
- Maximum age: 56 years as on the closing date of receiving the application forms.
- Assistant Sub Inspector posts: Officers of the Central Government / State Government / Recognized Research Institutions / Universities / Public Sector Undertakings / Semi-Government / Statutory or Autonomous Organisation:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent from a recognized universityand
- Experience of at least 2 years in the field of investigation of criminal cases, or intelligence work or operations or Information Technology management
- Head Constable posts: Officers of the Central or State Police Organization or Investigation or Intelligence agency holding the analogous post on the regular basis in the parent cadre or department
- Constable posts: Officers of the Central or State Police Organizations holding the analogous post on the regular basis in the parent cadre and having the experience of at least five years in the field of investigation or intelligence or computer or driving
- On the basis of the Interview.
nia.gov.in Constable Jobs Salary
Selected candidates for NIA Vacancy will receive a good pay scale as follows:
- Assistant Sub Inspector (ASI) posts: Level-5 in Pay Matrix (Rs. 29,200 – 92,300/-)
- Head Constable posts: Pay Matrix Level-4 (Rs. 25,500 – 81 ,700/-)
- Constable posts: Pay Matrix Level-3 (Rs. 21,700-69,100/-)
Eligible aspirants can fill and submit the National Investigation Agency Recrutiment 2019 application form to the given address before the last date.
How to Apply for NIA Recruitment 2019-20?
- Log on to the NIA official portal i.e, nia.gov.in
- On the home page, find and click on the related link
- Check the details provided in the official NIA Recruitment 2019 notification
- Ensure the eligibility and download the application form
- Enter all the details in the NIA Constable Recruitment 2019 application form
- Pay the fee if required
- Verify all the details and send the application form to the given address before the due date
SP (Adm), NIA HQ,
Opposite CGO Complex, Lodhi Road,
Other Govt Jobs Related Links