|Name of the Recruitment Board||National Hydroelectric Power Corporation (NHPC)|
|No. of Vacancies||50 + 51 (101)|
|Name of the Posts||Apprentices Posts|
|Closing Date for the Submission of the Application Form||15.01.2021 & 01.02.2021|
|Job Type ||Government Jobs|
|Job Location||Himachal Pradesh|
NHPC Apprentice Recruitment 2021
National Hydroelectric Power Corporation (NHPC) has invited the application forms for the recruitment of candidates for Graduate Apprentice, Technician Apprentice, Trade Apprentices vacancies. All the willing and eligible candidates can fill and submit the NHPC Apprentice Recruitment 2021 application form on or before the deadline. Get the full details regarding NHPC Apprentice Recruitment 2021 Notification like vacancies, eligibility criteria, selection process, salary, important dates, links, etc here.
- Total No. of Vacancies: 50 + 51
- Post Names: Graduate Apprentice, Technician Apprentice, Trade apprentices
The splitting of vacancies are as follows:
- Electrician: 20
- Fitter: 10
- Computer Operator and Programming Assistant: 20
- Apprentice - 51
- The minimum age for the candidates is 18 years and the Maximum is 30 Years
- The relaxation in maximum age limit is 05 years for SC/ ST candidates and 03 years for OBC (Non-Creamy Layer)
- Trade Apprentice: Candidates should have passed 10th class under the 10+2 system. Should have passed ITI from a recognized institute.
- Graduate Apprentice/ Technician Apprentice: Candidates should have passed the ITI/ Diploma/ Engineering for any recognized institution
- During the training period, applicants will be paid a monthly stipend as per the apprentice act, 1961.
- Candidates can download the application form from its official website.
- Eligible candidates can register themselves in the RDAT portal www.apprenticeship.gov.in and the registration number generated in the portal should be mentioned in the relevant column of the NHPC Apprentice application form.
- Then, submit the application form in the prescribed format along with self-attested copies of all relevant certificates and other documents to the given address before 15/01/2021
- Deputy General Manager (HR),
- Parbati-II HE Project,
- Nagwain, Mandi
- Dist.- Kullu, Himachal Pradesh - 175121