NHM UP CHO Recruitment 2019 Latest News
- Recruitment Board Name: National Health Mission, Uttar Pradesh
- Total No. of Vacancies: 6000
- Latest Sarkari Naukri 2019
- Post Name: Community Health Officers (CHO I & CHO II )
- Starting date of the Application Process: 09th May 2019
- Last date for Submission of Application: 23rd May 2019
- Tenure of Appointment: One Year
- Place of Posting: Uttar Pradesh
- Selection Process: Written Exam
- Date of Written Exam: Update Soon
- Application Mode: ONLINE
- Official Website: https://upnrhm.gov.in/
- NHM UP CHO Admit Card 2019 – Download Here
NHM UP CHO Recruitment 2019 – 6000+ Vacancies
National Health Mission of Uttar Pradesh state is ready to engage candidates those who are interested to participate in 6 months Bridge Program (Certificate) in Community Health. So aspirants, those who are willing to work as Community Health Officers can apply for UP Govt Jobs 2019 before the last date.
The selected candidates have to undergo the course in the Sub Centres. The recruitment of candidates will be on a CONTRACT basis for a period of one year initially. The written exam dates are not announced in the released paper note. Download UP NHM Admit Card before one week of the exam. https://upnrhm.gov.in/ is the official website for more details. 23rd May 2019 is the due date for submitting application forms.
UP NHM Vacancy
The number of Community Health Officer (CHO I & II) vacancies to be filled in National Health Mission, Uttar Pradesh are 6000. Know category wise splitting of empty positions through job advertisement.
- Community Health Officers (CHO – I): 2, 805 Vacancies
- Community Health Officers (CHO – II): 3, 195 Vacancies
NHM UP Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
Candidates those who qualified General Nursing and Midwifery (GNM) or Bachelor degree in Nursing from a recognized university can apply for NHM UP CHO Recruitment 2019.
- Upper age limit for applicants is 35 years. Age relaxation for applicants is as per department norms. Contenders can know in detailed by checking the official job advertisement.
- During training, the stipend for candidates will be Rs.20,000 per month.
- After completion of the training period, candidates will get a monthly payment of Rs.35,000/- as their salary.
NRHM Uttar Pradesh Selection Process
The selection of candidates for NHM Uttar Pradesh Community Health Officer Vacancies will be through written exam followed by verification of documents.
Method of submitting applications for NHM UP CHO Recruitment 2019 through ONLINE mode. From 09th May 2019 to 23rd May 2019 the online portal link will be active.
How to Apply Online?
- Visit official website https://upnrhm.gov.in
- Click on the NHM Recruitment 2019 UP Notification.
- Read all the terms and conditions.
- Click on the “Apply Online” link.
- Enter the details in the application form.
- Upload respective scanned copies of documents.
- Click on the Submit button.
- Take the printout of the application form.
Refer to the official advertisement.
Candidates can get the official notification by checking the official website. Job hunters can simply subscribe to our job portal Drona.In to know the latest State and Central Government Jobs updates.
You May Also Like