UP NHM Community Health Officer Admit Card 2019
Uttar Pradesh National Health Mission is about to release admit cards for the written exam of Community Health Officer promptly. Have an overview of UP NHM CHO Hall Ticket as well as exam date here. Be ready with the login details such as registration number or application number, date of birth and password to access the hall ticket. In case of any queries, candidates can visit the official portal for complete information. And turn your eyes at UP Govt Jobs 2019.
NHM UP CHO Admit Card/Hall Ticket 2019 Details
- Name of the Recruitment Board: National Health Mission, Uttar Pradesh
- Total No. of Vacancies: 6000
- Post Name: Community Health Officers (CHO I & CHO II )
- Starting date of the Application Process: 09th May 2019
- Last date for Submission of Application: 23rd May 2019
- Tenure of Appointment: One Year
- Place of Posting: Uttar Pradesh
- Selection Process: Written Exam & Documents Verification
- Latest Govt Jobs 2019
- Date of Written Exam: Update Soon
- Application Mode: ONLINE
- Official Website: https://upnrhm.gov.in/
Download Uttar Pradesh NHM CHO Hall Ticket 2019
The download link will be activated soon on the official portal for NHM UP CHO Admit Card 2019. As soon as the senior officials announce any concern news, we will inform you via this page. So, the enrolled applicants of UP NHM CHO Recruitment 2019 must read this page to get an idea about the release date of hall ticket and exam date. Refer the later sections to know every minute aspect of the UP NHM CHO Admit Card 2019.
Selection Process of Community Health Officer Jobs 2019
Usually, the team of Uttar Pradesh National Health Officer organises a few rounds to screen the eligible candidates. After completing the entire selection procedure, the UP NHM Community Health Officer declares the merit list of candidates. The shells are in this fashion
- Written Examination
- Documents Verification
Information Printed on Uttar Pradesh NHM CHO Hall Tickets 2019
After completing the UP National Health Mission CHO admit card 2019 download verify the details listed on it. If you find any printing mistakes report the senior officials and get them corrected soon. They are along the lines
- Name of the Aspirant
- Father Name
- Gender(Male/ Female)
- Applicant’s Photograph
- Space for the Candidate’s Signature
- Space for Examiner’s Signature
- Test Centre
- Enrollment Number
- Reporting Time
- Date of Examination
- Examination Centre Code
- Date of Birth
Necessary Documents to Take With UP NHM CHO Admit Card 2019
In general, contenders are recommended to take specific additional documents along with NHM UP CHO Admit Card 2019. The list is as follows
- Bank Passbook
- PAN Card
- Any Valid Identity Proof Signed by Gazetted Office
- Voter ID
- College ID
- Aadhar Card
- Driving License
- Ration Card
Step by Step Process to Download NHM UP Hall Ticket 2019
- First of all, reach the official web portal of the
- Search for the appropriate link named Uttar Pradesh NHM Admit Card 2019 from the home page screen.
- Later, tap on that link.
- Fill up the credentials required like Enrollment Number, Password etc. to login.
- You will be headed to UP NHM Admit Card 2019 in a new page.
- Finally, take a print out of the National Health Mission Call Letter and keep it safe for future usage.
Download Uttar Pradesh NHM CHO Admit Cards 2019
Direct Link to Get: UP NHM Community Health Mission Hall Tickets 2019
You Can Also Like