NHM Rajasthan CHO Recruitment 2019
- Organization Name: National Health Mission (NHM), Rajasthan
- F 20 (504) NHM/ HR/ CHO Recruitment/ 2019/898
- Total No. of Vacancies: 2500
- Post Name: Community Health Worker Jobs
- Starting date of Application Process: 22nd May 2019
- Last date for Submission of Application: 02nd June 2019
- Nature of Appointment: Contract Basis
- Tenure of Contract: 01 Year
- Selection Process: Written Test & Document Verification
- Application Mode: ONLINE
- Official Website: http://www.rajswasthya.nic.in/
- NHM Rajasthan CHO Admit Card 2019 – Download Here
- Get more Recent Govt Jobs
NHM Rajasthan CHO Recruitment 2019 – 2500 Contract Jobs
Here is a new Rajasthan Govt Jobs openings in the Department of Mecial, Health & Family Welfare, National Health Mission, Rajasthan. Overall 2500 Community Health Officer(CHO) vacancies are going to be filled on contract basis at this time by talented persons those who have the interest to undergo 6 months Bridge Course in Sub Health Centres and Health & Wellness Centres (SHC – H & WCs). After completion of training, the candidates will be appointed to work as CHO in the respective job location for a period of one year. http://www.rajswasthya.nic.in/ is the official website to know more info.
Rajasthan NHM CHO Vacancies
A total of 2500 Contractual Community Health Officer (CHO) are to be filled in NHM Rajasthan. Place of posting will be at Sub Health Centres.
NHM Rajasthan CHO Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
B.Sc Nursing/ GNM Course done candidates from a recognised university or institute can apply for Rajasthan NHM Vacancy 2019. Candidates must have 2 years of relevant experience.
Upper age limit for applicants is 45 years.
Rajasthan NHM Salary 2019 for CHO Jobs
The monthly income offered to selected candidates as CHO will be Rs.15,000/- per month. Based on the candidate’s performance, the incentives will be offered up to Rs.15,000/-
CHO in Rajasthan Selection Process
The selection of candidates will be done by written test and certificate verification. The exam dates will be soon announced by the selection committee. Be ready to face the exam with full-fledged preparation.
- Apply for NHM Rajasthan CHO Recruitment 2019 through ONLINE.
- 22nd May 2019 is the start date to apply.
- 02nd June 2019 is the due date for submission of applications.
How to Apply Online?
- Log on to http://www.rajswasthya.nic.in
- Go to recruitments page and read the notification you are ready to apply.
- If eligible tap on Apply Online button.
- Enter the essential details in the form.
- As per the dimensions upload the documents.
- Make the payment if necessary and tap on submit button.
- Take a xerox copy of application form for future use.
Application fee for Unreserved category applicants is Rs.400/-, Other Backward class/ SC/ ST participants are Rs.300/- and for PWD/ Widow applicants the fee is Rs.200/-
More Jobs to Apply