Download NHM Raj CHO Answer Key 2019
National Health Mission is going to release the answer key for the written exam of Community Health Officer in the upcoming months. So, contenders those who applied for NHM Rajasthan CHO Recruitment 2019 and attended for written exam, can check their answers through the answer key which is in lower sections. Participants should use the NHM Raj CHO 2019 Answer Key to cross the answer and calculate their probable score. http://www.rajswasthya.nic.in/ is the official portal to know complete of NHM CHO exam answer key.
Rajasthan NHM CHO Exam Answer Key 2019 Info
- Recruitment Name: National Health Mission, Rajasthan
- Total No. of Vacancies: 2500
- Post Name: Community Health Officer
- Opening date of the Application Process: 22nd June 2019
- Last date for Submission of Application: 02nd June 2019
- Check More New Government Jobs 2019
- Category: Answer Key
- Selection Process: Written Examination & Documents Verification
- Exam Date Postponed
- Application Mode: ONLINE
- Official Website: http://nrhmrajasthan.nic.in/
Selection Process for Community Health Officer Post 2019
The selection process will be held on the basis of written examination and documents verification. The contenders those who have qualified the written exam will be called for documents verification round. Finally, the crew of NHM Rajasthan will announce the selected candidate’s list. The list is as follows
- Written Examination
- Documents Verification
Cut Off Marks of CHO Written Exam 2019
Here in this section, CHO cut off marks is explained. By knowing the cut off marks candidates can get an idea about their results. Cut off marks are based on categories. Based on categories candidates can get the result. Candidates those who got minimum qualifying marks it means they are qualified in the written exam. Check out more Rajasthan Govt Jobs 2019.
NHM Raj Community Health Officer Exam Date
The officials of the National Health Mission has decided to conduct a written exam on the date of 22nd June 2019. The written exam will be done for applicants based on which centres they are selected. And later documents verification will be done for qualified candidates in the written exam. Candidates must note one thing that is selection process shall be done on the basis of the candidate’s original certificates. If they are having original valid documents it means a candidate can easily guess that the partially selected before announcing the appointed list.
How to Download Answer Key?
- Firstly, visit the official website of NHM Rajasthan.
- The official site of NHM Raj is http://www.rajswasthya.nic.in/
- You can view the homepage of the National Health Mission.
- Search the What’s New section.
- In that, you can find the answer key pdf link.
- Click on that link.
- Refer your answers with the answer key.
You May Also Like