NHM CHO 2019 Admit Card
National Health Mission, Punjab has released admit cards for the written exam of Apprentice post. So, contenders those who have applied for NHM Punjab CHO Recruitment 2019 can download an admit card through the official link which is mentioned below from when it is an active stage. So, stay tuned with us to know live updates of apprentice hall tickets release date and written exam date.
NHM Punjab CHO Admit Card 2019 Details
- Attention: NHM Punjab CHO Admit Card 2019 Released Download Here
- Organization Name: National Health Mission
- Vacancies Count: 1000
- Name of the Posts: Community Health Officers (CHO)
- Start Date to Apply Application Form: 21st November 2019
- Last date for Submission of Application: 06th December 2019
- Category: Admit Cards
- Selection Process: Written Exam, Interview
- Written Exam Date: 15th December 2019
- Application Mode: ONLINE
- NHM Punjab CHO Results 2019 – Download Here
- Official Website: https://www.nhmpunjab.in/
Download NHM Punjab Hall Tickets 2019
Are you frustrated by searching admit cards for CHO written exam? If yes, sit back and feel free because you are on the correct page. Here in this article, you can A to Z information about National Health Mission Punjab CHO Admit Card 2019 download link, exam date, details printed on CHO hall ticket, important documents list to carry along with a call letter, steps to download hall ticket. Candidates are suggested to keep login credentials like application number, registration number, date of birth and password to fetch an admit card easily. View more into Punjab Govt Jobs 2019.
Download Punjab NHM CHO Admit Card 2019
Direct Link to Get: NHM Punjab 2019 CHO Hall Ticket Released
Selection Process of NHM Punjab Jobs 2019
Usually, the team of NHM Punjab conducts a few rounds to screen out the applied candidates for the posts of Community Health Officers. After finishing the selection procedure the crew of NHM Punjab announces the selected candidate’s list. The written exam is going to be held on 30th December 2019.
- Written Exam
Details Printed on NHM Punjab Admit Card 2019
Candidates are recommended to check the details printed on NHM Punjab Admit Card after downloading. Intimate to the higher officials if any misprints found on it. The list is as follows
- Candidate’s Full Name
- Space to Sign the Candidate’s Signature
- Instructions to be followed
- Date of Birth
- Father’s Name
- Applicant’s Photograph
- Exam Centre
- Space to sign Invigilator
- Registration ID Number
- Examination Centre Name
- Gender (Male/ Female)
Necessary ID Proofs to be Carried to the Exam Hall Along with NHM Admit Card
Candidates must carry a few additional documents along with the NHM Punjab CHO Admit Card to an exam centre. They are as follows
- Aadhar Card
- College Id
- Driving License
- Voter Id
- Bank Passbook Xerox
- Pan Card
- Ration Card
Step by Step Procedure to get NHM Punjab Hall Ticket 2019
- Firstly, applied postulants have to visit the official site of the National Health Mission.
- The official site of NHM is https://nhmpunjab.in/
- There you will get the home page of the NHM on your PC Screen.
- Scroll to down and on the right side of the home page, you can see the Latest Updates section.
- In that section, click on the required link.
- Immediately after getting the link open it.
- Fill the details present in it.
- Cross check the details you have provided are correct or not.
- If correct then hit on the submit button.
- Then you will get the Punjab NHM CHO Admit Card on the new page.
- Download that Punjab NHM Community Health Officers Hall Ticket to your PC in the given format.
- Take two or more copies of the Hall Ticket and carry them along with you till the end of the examination.
Aspirants those who are in need of the state and central govt job updates, you may subscribe to our job portal Drona.in and get all the related information.
You May Also Like