NHM Osmanabad MO Staff Nurse Recruitment 2020 - Overview
|Name of the Recruitment Board||NHM Osmanabad|
|No. of Vacancies||79 posts|
|Name of the Posts||Staff Nurse, LHV PHC, Medical Officer & Other|
|Starting Date to fill the Application Form||11th December 2020|
|Closing Date for the Submission of the Application Form||21st December 2020|
|Job Type ||Government Jobs|
|Category||Maharashtra Govt Jobs|
Osmanabad NHM Recruitment 2020 for 79 Posts
NHM Osmanabad Recruitment 2020 Notification download link is available here. Aspirants can see the NHM Osmanabad Notification details like vacancy, age limit, qualification, selection process, salary, important dates, links, etc here. Eligible candidates can send the filled-in application form to the given postal address before the deadline.
NHM Osmanabad Recruitment 2020 Notification is released for 79 Staff Nurse, LHV, PHC, Medical Officer UG and PG, RBSK and ECG Tech, Medical Officer MBBS, Specialist, Super Specialist posts. Candidates who wish to apply for Osmanabad NHM Bharti 2020 can grab this chance & send the filled application form to the provided address before the due date. This article is equipped with a lot of genuine information regarding NHM Osmanabad Staff Nurse Notification 2020 like vacancies, eligibility criteria, selection process, pay scale, the application process, important links, etc.
NHM Osmanabad Vacancy 2020
- Staff Nurse PHC - Female - 20 Posts
- LHV PHV Female - 01 Post
- Staff Nurse DH/ WH/ SDH/ RH - 20 Posts
- Medical Officer RBSK UG Male - 02 Posts
- Medical Officer RBSK UG Female - 04 Posts
- Medical Officer UG (Ayush) Ayurved - 01 Post
- Medical Officer UG (Ayush) Homeopathy - 01 Post
- Medical Officer PG (Ayush) Unani - 01 Post
- Medical Officer UG (Ayush) Homeopathy - 01 Post
- RBSK - 01 Post
- ECG Technician - 01 Post
- Medical Officer MBBS - 06 Posts
- Medical Officer MBBS NUHM Full Time - 01 Post
- Anesthetists IPHS - 04 Posts
- Pediatrician IPHS - 02 Posts
- Pediatrician SNCU - 01 Post
- Physician [IPHS] - 02 Posts
- Obstetrician (Obgy) - 02 Posts
- Psychiatrist [DMHP] - 01 Post
- Radiologist [IPHS] - 01 Post
- Super Specialist Cardiologist [IPHS] - 01 Post
NHM Osmanabad Staff Nurse Recruitment 2020 Eligibility Criteria
- The age limit will vary from post to post. Refer to the official notification to get the detailed age criteria.
The educational qualification will vary according to the post you are willing to apply.
- Medical Officer RBSK UG: BAMS
- Pharmacist [RBSK]: B. Pharmacy / D. Pharmacy
- Medical Officer AYUSH UG: UG Ayush
- Medical Officer MBBS Full Time [NUHM]: MBBS
- Pharmacist [NUHM]: B. Pharmacy / D. Pharmacy
- Medical Officer MBBS [SNCU-4, Dailysis-1]: MBBS
- Medical Officer AYUSH PG [Unani-1]: PG AYUSH
- Staff Nurse: GNM / B.Sc. Nursing with MSCIT
- Accountant: B.Com With Tally Certification & MSCIT
- Physiotherapist [NLEP-1, NPCDCS-1]: Graduate Degree in Physiotherapy
- Statistical Assistant [Block M&E Officer]: Graduation in Statistics or Mathematics, MS-CIT
- Paramedical Worker (TB-L) Leprosy: 12th + Paramedical Worker Certificate
- Block Community Mobiliser: Any Graduate with Typing Skill, Marathi-30 word per minute, English-40 word per minute, with MS-CIT.
- Ophthalmic Assistant-NPCB-1: 12th Science with 2 years Ophthalmic Assistant Course OR Government Diploma or Degree in Optometry with MSCIT.
- ECG Tech.IPHS-1: 10+2 with Science and Diploma or Certificate Course in ECG.
- Tutor: B.Sc. Nursing [Maharashtra Nursing Council Registration].
- Legal Counselor [PCPNDT]: LLB.
- Anesthetists [IPHS]; MD Anesthesia/ DA/ DNB.
- Obstetrician [IPHS]: MD/MS Gyn./DGO/DNB.
- Paediatrician [IPHS]: MD Paed/DCH/DNB.
- Paediatrician [SNCU]: MD Paed/DCH/DNB.
- Physician [IPHS]: MD Medicine/DNB.
- Physician [NCD]: MD Medicine/DNB.
- Psychiatrist [DMHP]: MD Psychiatry / DPM/DNB.
- Radiologist [IPHS]: MD Radiology / DMRD.
- Surgeon [IPHS]: MS General Surgery/ DNB.
- Super Specialist Cardiologist [IPHS]: DM Cardiology.
- Selection of the candidates will be on the basis of the performance in the Written Test/ Interview.
Selected candidates will get a good pay scale as per the norms of the organization.
- Medical Officer RBSK UG: Rs. 28000/-
- Pharmacist [RBSK]: Rs. 17000/-
- Medical Officer MBBS Full Time [NUHM]: Rs. 45000/-
- Pharmacist [NUHM]: Rs. 10000/-
- Medical Officer MBBS [SNCU-4, Dailysis-1]: Rs. 60000/-
- Medical Officer AYUSH UG: Rs. 28000/-
- Medical Officer AYUSH PG [Unani-1]: Rs. 30000/-
- Staff Nurse: Rs. 20000/-
- Accountant: Rs. 17000/-
- Physiotherapist [NLEP-1, NPCDCS-1]: Rs. 20000/-
- Statistical Assistant [Block M&E Officer]: Rs. 17000/-
- Paramedical Worker (TB-L) Leprosy: Rs. 17000/-
- Block Community Mobiliser: Rs. 17000/-
- Ophthalmic Assistant-NPCB-1/ ECG Tech.IPHS-1: Rs. 17000/-
- Tutor: Rs. 22000/-
- Legal Counselor [PCPNDT]: Rs. 25000/-
- Anesthetists [IPHS]/ Pediatrician [IPHS]: Rs. 75000/-
- Obstetrician [IPHS]/ Pediatrician [SNCU]: Rs. 75000/-
- Physician [IPHS]/ Physician [NCD]: Rs. 75000/-
- Psychiatrist [DMHP]/ Radiologist [IPHS]/ Surgeon [IPHS]: Rs. 75000/-
- Super Specialist Cardiologist [IPHS]: Rs. 125000/-
NHM Osmanabad Staff Nurse Application Process
Eligible candidates can fill & submit the application form to the given address on or before the due date i.e, 21st December 2020 up to 5.00 PM.
How to Apply?
- Log on to the official portal i.e, www.osmanabad.gov.in or directly click on the link provided below.
- On the homepage, find the relevant notification link.
- Download the official notification.
- Go through the details provided in it.
- Ensure the eligibility criteria.
- If eligible, then download the application form.
- Fill all the details in the application form.
- Pay the application fee through online/offline mode.
- Upload the required documents in the prescribed format.
- Take the printout & keep the hard copy of the application form for future reference.
- Send the application form to the given address on or before the due date.
- National Health Campaign Office, Room no. 213, Second Storey District Campus
- Gen/ OBC Candidates: Rs. 150/-.
- SC/ ST/ Ex-Servicemen: Rs. 100/-
- Candidates have to pay the exam fee through “District Integrated Health & Family Welfare Society Osmanabad and ICICI Bank.