NHM Maharashtra CHO Notification 2019 – Brief Information
- Conducting Organization Name: National Health Mission, Maharashtra
- Job Name: Community Health Officer (CHO)
- Total no. of Vacancy: 3965
- Job Type: State Govt Jobs
- Notification Release date: 16.09.2019
- Last Date for Submission of application form: 14.10.2019 (5.30 pm)
- Job Location: Maharashtra
- Official Website: www.nrhm.maharashtra.gov.in/ arogya.maharashtra.gov.in
- Get Maharashtra Govt Jobs here.
NRHM Maharashtra CHO Recruitment 2019
Presently, NHM Maharashtra is inviting the applications from the candidates who are willing & enthusiastic to serve the community for 6/8 months Certificate Programme in Community Health. The 6/8 months Certificate Programme in Community Health will be conducted by Maharashtra University of Health Sciences (MUHS) in Maharashtra. Candidates who will successfully complete this Programme will be posted at Health & Wellness Centres – Sub centres (HWC-SC) as Community Health Officers on a contract basis. Community Health Officers are expected to carry out public health functions, ambulatory care, management and leadership at HWC.
The starting date to fill the application form is 16th September 2019 & the last date to submit the form is 14th October 2019. So, willing candidates who have met the eligibility criteria have to submit the NHM Maharashtra Recruitment 2019 application form to the given address before the due date. Check the lower sections of the page to get more details like vacancies, age limit, qualification, selection process, salary, application process, place of posting, etc.
NHM Maharashtra Community Health Officer Jobs
- Post Names: Community Health Officer (CHO)
- Total no. of vacancies: 3965 Posts
The district wise vacancy details are along the following lines.
- Palghar- 205
- Gondia -84
- Bhandara -15
- Dhule- 152
- Aurangabad -239
- Solapur -360
- Jalna- 187
- Chandrapur -147
- Wardha -25
- Gadchiroli -228
- Beed- 253
- Ratnagiri -352
- Kolhapur- 380
- Buldhana- 236
- Amravati- 37
- Yavtmal- 173
- Sindhudurg- 144
- Raigad- 156
- Satara- 118
- Nandurbar- 47
- Nagpur- 90
- Akola- 145
- Parbhani -192
- Total -3965 posts
Maharashtra NHM CHO Jobs Eligibility Criteria
- Maximum age limit for General category: 38 years.
- Max age limit for reserved category: 43 years.
- Candidates should have Bachelors degree in Ayurvedic Medicine/Bachelors degree in Unani Medicine/Bachelors degree in Nursing and must be registered with MCI/MNC.
NRHM Maharashtra CHO Jobs Selection Process
- The Selection of candidates for Certificate Programme in Community Health will be done through an entrance examination that will be conducted by the National Health Mission, Maharashtra.
- Places of Posting
- Sub centres in districts like
NHM Maharashtra CHO Posts Salary
- Candidates selected as a trainee will be paid a stipend of Rs. 10,000/- per month during the Certificate Programme.
- After the appointment at Sub-Centre, CHO will be paid Base Salary of Rs. 25,000/- per month consolidated + Performance-based incentive up to Rs.15000/- as decided by government norms.
- Log on to the official portal i.e, https://arogya.maharashtra.gov.in/1035/Home
- Click on the advt link on the homepage.
- Go through the details provided in the official notification.
- If eligible, then download the application form.
- Then, fill & submit the completed application form with one set of self-attested photocopies of essential documents, two passport size colour photos and Demand draft at office of Deputy Director of Health Services (DDHS) for respective districts as per choice of district of appointment on or before 5.30 pm on 14.10.2019 by post/ by hand/ by courier.
- Candidate should apply for only one district.
- DDHS, Thane – Raigad & Palghar;
- DDHS, Nashik – Dhule & Nandurbar
- DDHS, Pune – Solapur & Satara
- DDHS, Kolhapur -Kolhapur, Sindhudurg & Ratnagiri;
- DDHS, Aurangabad – Aurangabad, Parbhani & Jalna
- DDHS, Latur – Beed;
- DDHS, Akola- Akola, Amaravati, Buldhana & Yavatmal
- DDHS, Nagpur – Nagpur, Wardha, Bhandara, Gondia, Chandrapur & Gadchiroli
- The application fee is Rs.500 for Open Category and Rs.350 for Reserved Category.
- Candidates have to make the fee payment via Demand Draft in favour of respective Deputy Director of Health Services (DDHS).
You May Also Like
NHM Maharashtra CHO Recruitment Notification 2019
- Recruitment Board Name: National Health Mission Maharashtra
- Total No. of Vacancies: 5716
- Post Name: Community Health Officers (CHO)
- Last date for Submission of Application: 01st July 2019
- Date of Written Test: 21st July 2019
- Mode of Recruitment: Contract Basis
- Upcoming Government Jobs to Know
- Selection Process: Written Test
- Application Mode: OFFLINE
- NHM Maharashtra CHO Admit Card/Hall Ticket 2019 – Download Here
- Official Website: https://arogya.maharashtra.gov.in or https://www.nrhm.maharashtra.gov.in/
5716 NHM Maharashtra CHO Recruitment 2019 Notification
Are you willing to participate in 6/8 Months Certificate Programme in Community Health of Maharashtra? If Yes! Then start your process to submit applications for newly released NHM Maharashtra Recruitment 2019. Postulants those who got engaged for Community Health Officer vacancy, they have to work on Contract Basis.
The Maharashtra University of Health Sciences (MUHS) will implement the Certificate Programme. In various Health & Wellness Centres – Sub Centres (HWC – SC) located in multiple districts of Maharashtra State, the selected candidates have to perform their duty without fail. Apply for Maharashtra Govt Jobs Recruitment through OFFLINE mode on or before 01st July 2019. https://www.nrhm.maharashtra.gov.in/ is the NHM Maharashtra Official Website.
NRHM Maharashtra Vacancies
The number of Community Health Officer (CHO) positions are to be filled in National Health Mission (NHM) Maharashtra is 5716. Candidates can know the district wise segregation of vacancies in down lines.
- Thane – 145 Jobs
- Raigad – 202 Jobs
- Palghar – 238 Jobs
- Nashik – 429 Jobs
- Nandurbar – 117 Jobs
- Jalgaon – 322 Jobs
- Ahmadnagar – 445 Jobs
- Pune – 503 Jobs
- Satara – 317 Jobs
- Sindhudurg – 201 Jobs
- Latur – 168 Jobs
- Osmanabad – 107 Jobs
- Nanded – 196 Jobs
- Amravati – 455 Jobs
- Yawatmal – 402 Jobs
- Nagpur – 319 Jobs
- Wardha – 85 Jobs
- Bhandara – 89 Jobs
- Gondia – 168 Jobs
- Chandrapur – 225 Jobs
- Gadchiroli – 263 Jobs
- Sangli – 320 Jobs
NHM Maharashtra CHO Eligibility Criteria
At this time, the firm of Maharashtra NHM has given a golden opportunity for incumbents of its state through this CHO Vacancy 2019 Notification. Job hunters do not miss the chance and verify your eligibility in the forthcoming sessions.
- To Apply for CHO Jobs, one should be a Bachelor degree holders in Ayurvedic Medicine/ Unani Medicine/ Nursing from a recognised university.
- Valid Registration in Maharashtra Council of Indian Medicine/ Maharashtra Nursing is mandatory for participants.
- The upper age limit for UR category applicants is 38 years, and for other reserved category applicants, the upper age limit is 43 years.
NHM Community Health Officer Salary
- During the training period, the selected candidates will get a stipend of Rs.10,000/-
- After completion of training and the candidates appointed to work as CHO will get a monthly income of Rs.25,000/- per month and other Performance-based incentives up to Rs.15,000/- every month.
nrhm.maharashtra.gov.in CHO Selection Procedure
The recruitment of candidates will be done purely on the score secured in the written examination. The selection committee has scheduled to conduct the written test on 21st July 2019. NHM Maharashtra CHO Admit Card will be sent to the participant’s Email-Id, which is mentioned in the application form. Carry Aadhar Card/ Voter Id/ Driving Licence to the exam hall.
- The Questions to be answered are of Objective type.
- Number of Questions: 50
- Each question carries 2 marks.
- There is no negative marking.
Mode of applying for NHM Maharashtra CHO Recruitment 2019 through OFFLINE mode. 01st July 2019 is the last date for submission of applications. No other mode of application submission accepted except offline mode.
How to Download the Application Form?
Candidates can load the application form by using the Useful Links Session. Download the form, duly fill it and attach all necessary documents to it. Send the application form to the respective addresses tabulated below.
Applicants should send the application along with all self-attested copies of documents to the address given below.
Application fee for UR category applicants is Rs.150/- and for others, the fee is Rs.100/-
NHM Maharashtra Jobs 2019 – 20 Useful Links
- Community Health Officer Maharashtra Vacancies Notification 2019 PDF
- NHM Maharashtra Community Health Officer Recruitment 2019 Application Form
You Can Also Apply For Live Openings