|Name of the Recruitment Board||National Health Mission, Maharashtra|
|No. of Vacancies||3965|
|Name of the Posts||Community Health Officer|
|Starting Date to Apply||16.09.2019|
|Closing Date for the Submission of the Application Form||30.10.2019 |
|Job Type ||Govt Jobs|
|Category||Maharashtra Govt Jobs|
NRHM Maharashtra CHO Recruitment 2019
Presently, NHM Maharashtra is inviting the applications from the candidates who are willing & enthusiastic to serve the community for 6/8 months Certificate Programme in Community Health. The 6/8 months Certificate Programme in Community Health will be conducted by Maharashtra University of Health Sciences (MUHS) in Maharashtra. Candidates who will successfully complete this Programme will be posted at Health & Wellness Centres – Sub centres (HWC-SC) as Community Health Officers on a contract basis. Community Health Officers are expected to carry out public health functions, ambulance care, management and leadership at HWC.
The starting date to fill the application form is 16th September 2019 & the last date to submit the form is 30th October 2019. So, willing candidates who have met the eligibility criteria have to submit the NHM Maharashtra Recruitment 2019 application form to the given address before the due date. Check the lower sections of the page to get more details like vacancies, age limit, qualification, selection process, salary, application process, place of posting, etc.
Post Names: Community Health Officer (CHO)
Total no. of vacancies: 3965 Posts
The district wise vacancy details are along the following lines.
- Palghar- 205
- Gondia -84
- Bhandara -15
- Dhule- 152
- Aurangabad -239
- Solapur -360
- Jalna- 187
- Chandrapur -147
- Wardha -25
- Gadchiroli -228
- Beed- 253
- Ratnagiri -352
- Kolhapur- 380
- Buldhana- 236
- Amravati- 37
- Yavtmal- 173
- Sindhudurg- 144
- Raigad- 156
- Satara- 118
- Nandurbar- 47
- Nagpur- 90
- Akola- 145
- Parbhani -192
- Total -3965 posts
Maharashtra NHM CHO Jobs Eligibility Criteria
- Maximum age limit for General category: 38 years.
- Max age limit for reserved category: 43 years.
- Candidates should have Bachelors degree in Ayurvedic Medicine/Bachelors degree in Unani Medicine/Bachelors degree in Nursing and must be registered with MCI/MNC.
NRHM Maharashtra CHO Jobs Selection Process
The Selection of candidates for Certificate Programme in Community Health will be done through an entrance examination that will be conducted by the National Health Mission, Maharashtra.
Places of Posting
Sub centres in districts like
NHM Maharashtra CHO Posts Salary
- Candidates selected as a trainee will be paid a stipend of Rs. 10,000/- per month during the Certificate Programme.
- After the appointment at Sub-Centre, CHO will be paid Base Salary of Rs. 25,000/- per month consolidated + Performance-based incentive up to Rs.15000/- as decided by government norms.
- Log on to the official portal i.e, https://arogya.maharashtra.gov.in/1035/Home
- Click on the advt link on the homepage.
- Go through the details provided in the official notification.
- If eligible, then download the application form.
- Then, fill & submit the completed application form with one set of self-attested photocopies of essential documents, two passport size colour photos and Demand draft at the office of Deputy Director of Health Services (DDHS) for respective districts as per the choice of the district of appointment on or before 5.30 pm on 14.10.2019 by post/ by hand/ by courier.
- Candidates should apply for only one district.
- DDHS, Thane – Raigad & Palghar;
- DDHS, Nashik – Dhule & Nandurbar
- DDHS, Pune – Solapur & Satara
- DDHS, Kolhapur -Kolhapur, Sindhudurg & Ratnagiri;
- DDHS, Aurangabad – Aurangabad, Parbhani & Jalna
- DDHS, Latur – Beed;
- DDHS, Akola- Akola, Amaravati, Buldhana & Yavatmal
- DDHS, Nagpur – Nagpur, Wardha, Bhandara, Gondia, Chandrapur & Gadchiroli
- The application fee is Rs.500 for Open Category and Rs.350 for Reserved Category.
- Candidates have to make the fee payment via Demand Draft in favour of respective Deputy Director of Health Services (DDHS).