NHM Goa Recruitment 2019 Updates
- Organization Name: National Health Mission (NHM), Goa
- Total No. of Posts: 80
- Advt. No. DHS/NHM-ADM/29/Staff-Recrutment/2019-20/771
- Post Name: Radiologist, Pathologist, Medical Officer & Other Jobs
- Selection Process: Walk-In Interview
- Interview Dates: 08th, 09th, 10th, 12th, 15th July & Other Dates
- Official Website: http://www.dhsgoa.gov.in/
- Govt Jobs in India
NHM Goa Recruitment 2019 – 80 DEO, Counselor & MO Jobs
National Health Mission (NHM), Directorate of Health Services Goa has released a job notification for filling 80 Radiologist, Pediatrician, Pathologist, Medical Officer, Ayush Doctor, Audiologist & Speech Therapist, Manager, Store Keeper, Consultant Training, Counselor, Data Assistant and other jobs. The engagement of candidates will be on a CONTRACT basis for one year. In North Goa & South Goa, the selected candidates have to work. The candidates those who are interested in Goa Govt Jobs can appear for the interview on the scheduled dates which we listed below.
National Health Mission Goa Vacancies 2019
The total number of staff vacancies to be filled in National Health Mission (NHM) Goa in various categories is 80.
- Radiologist – 02
- Paediatrician – 03
- Pathologist (HR) – 01
- Medical Officer – 10
- Ayush Doctor – 02
- Dental Assistant – 13
- Dental Surgeon Part Time – 12
- Supervisor – 01
- Audiologist & Speech Therapist – 02
- Manager(DEIC) – 02
- Accountant (PM) – 01
- Monitoring & Evaluation Assistant – 01
- Store Keeper/ Store Assistant – 02
- Consultant Training – 01
- Lab. Technician – 05
- Dental Technician – 02
- Counsellor – 06
- Pharmacist – 03
- Technical Supervisor – 01
- Secretarial Assistant – 01
- Prog. Cum Administrative Assistant (QA) – 01
- Data Assistant – 02
- Data Entry Operator – 03
- Special Educator – 02
- Sweeper – 01
NHM Goa Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
Candidates those who are willing to apply for newly released DHS Goa Jobs, they should possess the complete eligibility criteria.
- Candidates qualification to apply for above-mentioned jobs is MD/ PG/ Bachelor’s degree/ Graduation/ 12th Class/ B.Com/ B.Pharm/ D.Pharm/ Diploma from a recognised university
- Applicants should have Knowledge of Konkani and Marathi.
- Know the post wise educational qualification by referring to the official website.
National Health Mission Goa Jobs Salary
The monthly income for selected candidates to respective positions is as follows.
- Radiologist, Pediatrician, Pathologist – Rs.85,000/-
- Medical Officer – Rs.30,000- 85,000/-
- Ayush Doctor – Rs.20000/-
- Dental Assistants – Rs.8000/-
- Dental Surgeon – Rs.8000/-
- Dental Surgeon (Part Time) – Rs.30000/-
- Supervisor – Rs.12,000/-
- Audiologist & Speech Therapist – Rs.20,000/-
- Manager – Rs.15,000/-
- Accountant – Rs.16,000/-
- Monitoring & Evaluation Assistant – Rs.17,000/-
- Store Keeper/ Stor Assistant – Rs.12,000/-
- Consultant Training – Rs.30,000/-
- Lab. Technician, Dental Technician, Counselor, Pharmacist – Rs.11, 000/-
- Technical Supervisor – Rs.14,000/-
- Secretarial Assistant, Prog. Cum Administrative Assistant (QA) – Rs.15,000/-
- Data Assistant – Rs.11, 000/-
- DEO – Rs.10,000/-
- Special Educator – Rs.25,000/-
- Sweeper – Rs.6000/-
Goa NHM Selection Process
- The engagement of candidates will be through Walk-In-Interview session. Candidates those who perform well in the interview session will be placed in the above designations.
Date of Walk- In Interview
- Before attending the interview, candidates have to register themselves at the below registration venue. The Interview dates are as follows.
- 08th, 09th, 10th, 12th, 15th, 16th, 17th, 18th, 19th, 22nd. 23rd, 24th & 25th July 2019 are the interview dates.
- Participants should carry Biodata, Photo, Original copies of other documents and experience certificates at the time of interview.
- SFWB, DHS, Panaji
- Dy. Director (PH), Cabin DHS, Panaji.
Live Openings to Apply