Current Notifications & Important Dates
- Name of the NHM: National Health Mission Assam
- Vacancies Count:400
- Post Name: Surveillance Worker
- Starting date of Application Process: 07th February 2019
- Last date for Submission of Application: 16th February 2019
- Selection Process: Skill Test
- Application Mode: Online
- Official Website: nhm.assam.gov.in
- Get more Assam Govt Jobs 2019
NHM Assam Surveillance Workers Recruitment 2019 Notification
National Rural Health Mission Assam has published out an employment notice for hiring 400 job hunters at a time as surveillance workers. As per the advertisement No:NHM-31013 (11)/5/2019-HRD-NHM/28708 the engagement of candidates is on contract basis under state support. Out of 400 posts 16 positions are allocated for PWD candidates. Hired candidates will be placed at different districts of Assam state. So, contenders those who qualifies the below given eligibility can apply without late for this recruitment. All the nrhm assam info is provided below as well as visit official web portal https://nhm.assam.gov.in
Vacancy Details of Assam NHM Recruitment
Number of contractual surveillance worker positions are going to be filled in NHM Assam are 400 (16 posts reserved for PWD) .
- HSSLC or 10+2 passed candidates from a recognized institution can apply for worker post.
- Applicants must have work experience in health sector, preferably in the field surveillance work.
- Candidates who previously worked in Health & FW Department of Assam will be given preference.
Applicants age should not be less than 21 years and more than 44 years. Maximum upper age limit for OBC is 47 years, SC/ST is 49 years.
The monthly income for recruited candidates will be 15,000/- per month.
For 100 marks the segregation of score as follows.
- 30 marks for 10+2/ HSSLC Exam result.
- 48 marks for Previous Experience.
- And at last 30 marks for “Skill Test”
Contenders can apply for nhm.assam.gov.in recruitment 2019 through only ONLINE mode. From 07th February 2019 to 16th February 2019 the online registration link will be active.
How to Apply Online?
http://nrhmassam.info/web/career.php is the link through which interested and eligible job searchers can apply (Applicants are advised to read all the terms and conditions before submission of applications).
You May Also Like