NEIGRIHMS Nursing Officer Recruitment 2019 Updates
- Recruitment Board Name: North Eastern Indira Gandhi Regional Institute of Health & Medical Sciences (NEIGRIHMS)
- Total No. of Vacancies: 264
- Advertisement No. NEIGR E.III/10/2016/P
- Post Name: Nursing Officer, Health Educator, Warden & Other Jobs
- Starting date of the Application Process: 10th July 2019
- Last date for Submission of Application: 19th August 2019
- Selection Process: Written Test
- Indian Govt Jobs
- Application Mode: Offline
- Official Website: http://www.neigrihms.gov.in
Apply NEIGRIHMS 264 Nursing Officer & TA Recruitment 2019
The North Eastern Indira Gandhi Regional Institute of Health & Medical Sciences (NEIGRIHMS) has announced a job advertisement for filling various Group B & Jobs namely Technical Assistant, Warden, Pharmacist, Junior Lab Technician, Health Educator, Nursing Officer jobs. So, postulants those who are waiting for Meghalaya Govt Jobs openings from a long time onwards, the time has come and start to apply through OFFLINE mode.
The selected candidates have to work at NEIGRIHMS, Mawdiangcliang, Shillong – 793018, Meghalaya. The engagement of worthful candidates will be done through Written Test. The requisite academic qualification and other details are given in the below sessions distinctly. Submit the application forms at the specified address on or before the end date.
neigrihms.gov.in Nursing Officer Vacancies 2019
The total Group B & C empty positions are going to be filled in North Eastern Indira Gandhi Regional Institute of Health & Medical Sciences (NEIGRIHMS) is 263. They are
- Nursing Officer – 231 Jobs
- Health Educator – 02 Jobs
- Warden/Lady Warden – 01 Job
- Pharmacist – 01 Job
- Jr.Lab. Technician – 02 Jobs
- CSSD Assistant Gr-II – 03 Jobs
- Technical Assistant – 24 Jobs
- Radiology – 01
- Microbiology – 02
- Obs & Gynaecology – 01
- Anatomy – 01
- Cardiology – 02
- CTVS – 02
- Neurosurgery – 01
- Anesthesiology – 03
- Neurology – 02
- Forensic Medicines – 01
- Pathology – 02
- Dermatology – 01
- Emergency Medicines (Casualty) – 05
NEIGRIHMS Group B & C Jobs Eligibility Criteria
Candidates those who qualified Matriculation/ Degree/ Bachelor’s degree/BMLT/ B.Sc/ 12th Pass with Diploma in relevant discipline from a recognized university can apply.
- The upper age limit for Nursing Officer, Warden/ Lady Warden & Health Educator, is 35 years.
- The maximum upper age limit for other post applicants is 30 years.
Gr. B & C Jobs Salary in NEIGRIHMS
- The hired candidates as Nursing Officer will get a monthly income of Rs.44900/-
- The selected aspirants as Health Educator & Warden/ Lady Warden will get pay of Rs.35,400/-
- The recruited candidates as CSSD Assistant Gr.II will have monthly remuneration of Rs.19, 900/-
- Appointed candidates for other positions will get Rs.29, 200/- as monthly income.
Nursing Officer Selection Process
The recruitment participants will be done through written examination. The selection committee will soon announce the exam date after completion of application submission. Download Free NEIGRIHMS Group B & C Jobs Solved Papers
Mode of applying for NEIGRIHMS Nursing Officer Recruitment 2019 through Offline mode. 19th August 2019 is the last date for submitting applications through proper channel as mentioned above.
How to Download the Application Form?
Interested postulants can find the link given in the Useful Session for downloading an application form. Duly fill it and attach all the documents. Mention address on the top of the envelope.
Recruitment Cell, Establishment Section – III”, North Eastern Indira Gandhi Regional Institute of Health and Medical Sciences, Mawdiangdiang, Shillong – 793018.
- General/ OBC candidates – Rs.500/-
- SC/ST – Rs.250/-
- NEIGRIHMS Nursing Officer Recruitment 2019 Notification PDF
- NEIGRIHMS Group B C Jobs Application Form
You May Also Like