NEERI Project Assistant Recruitment 2019 – Overview
- Name of the Recruitment: National Environmental Engineering Research Institute (NEERI)
- Name of the Positions: Project Assistant (Level I, II)
- No. of Vacancies: 58
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 09th December 2019
- Last Date to Submit Application Form: 31st December 2019
- Selection Process: Interview
- Job Category: Maharashtra Govt Jobs 2020
- Government Jobs in India 2020
- Official Website: http://www.neeri.res.in/
- Govt Jobs in India 2020
- Advertisement No’s: 04/WTMD/2019 and 05/WTMD/2019
NEERI Project Assistant Recruitment 2020
CSIR-National Environmental Engineering Research Centre is inviting application forms from the eligible candidates for the empty posts of Project Assistant (Level I, II). Interested candidates may fill the form in the prescribed format from the link given below. Accepting of online filled forms is from 09th December 2019 to 31st December 2019. And the selected candidates will under the project of “Administer and Manage UPI Jal Nigam Laboratories for Chennai and Bacteriological Testing of Drinking Water Sources in all Districts (75) of Uttar Pradesh (No.CNP-2439)”.
Refer to the later sections to know the details like vacancies, selection process, eligibility criteria, application process, application fee, how to apply steps, etc.
Vacancies of CSIR-NEERI Jobs 2020
Post details of NEERI recruitment are given below
- Project Level I – 50
- Project Level II – 45
Eligibility Criteria of Project Assistant Vacancies
- Educational Qualification: The Educational Qualification of Project Level II posts is M.Sc. Chemistry/Environmental Science/Microbiology/Biotechnology. And for Project Assistant Level I posts is B.Sc. (Physics/Chemistry/Biology/Microbiology/Bio-Chemistry).
- Age Limit: The age limit for Project Level I is 28 years, and Project Level II is 30 years.
CSIR-NEERI Selection Process
- The selection process for enrolled aspirants of NEERI Project Assistant Recruitment will be done through an Interview. So, candidates while attending the interview must carry a set of attested copies of documentary proof of date of birth, educational qualification, and experience, etc.,
- The interested candidates must send the filled application form to the address given below or email to the given email address.
- As per the notification, there is no application fee to pay.
How to Apply the Application Form?
- Visit the NEERI official portal i.e., http://www.neeri.res.in/
- On the home page, find and tap on the related notification link
- Read the full details provided in the notification pdf
- Ensure the eligibility and download the application form
- Fill all the appropriate particulars in the NEERI Application Form
- Finally, submit the CSIR-NEERI Application form 2019 to the given address before the end date
You May Also Like